C h a p t e r 1 - T h e w o o d s

Your bestfriends: Sana and Rina
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I casually walked through the forest with my friends as we thought about venturing the outdoors

I casually walked through the forest with my friends as we thought about venturing the outdoors. We were looking for the "haunted house" they were always talking about so we could supposedly try and contact 'ghosts.'

But to be honest, I hated anything that was related to ghosts, but I only came because of Jungkook, my crush.

I had to secretly like him because the problem was, he was Rina's boyfriend.

I always tried to stop liking him but somehow I couldn't help myself but fail everytime I looked at him.
________________________

We all finally stopped in front of the "haunted house" and I was lost in a daze looking at Jungkook yet again. He was so mesmerizing to me.

Until Rina decided to interrupted my thoughts.

"Hey, aren't you coming inside with us." She nudged me.

I shook my head in response,"But I can be the lookout, I don't mind and plus what if the police comes or something." I lied.

The real reason was because I just didn't want to be the person with no boyfriend, it sucked.

"Good thinking. Okay then." She smiled grabbing Jungkook's hand and going inside.

Then Sana came over to me, a worried expression plastered on her face.

"You know you can't be by yourself. I can stay with you if you want, I don't mind." She asked.

"No it's fine, Yoongi is waiting for you, you don't want him to be alone do you?" I said gesturing towards him.

She looked back at him and looked back at me answering, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah go on" I said, a smile plastered on my face.

"Thanks."

She then did one of her cute smiles before running over to Yoongi, interlocking hands with him.

They were such a cute couple. And I wished I could say the same for Rina and Jungkook but I couldn't.

I walked around the front entrance of the house, waiting for them when I saw a guy leaning on a tree.

He looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

I gradually walked up to him and then I realised who it was. It was my neighbour, Taehyung.

My friends told me to stay away from him because he's a bad influence but how could I, he was literally next door that I could see him through my window.

Also, they were disgusted that he smoked and had some tattoos on his body that gave him a bad boy type of aura.

Him and I were the same age but he acted more mature than me, I was just a naive little kid to him.