C h a p t e r 1 2 - r e q u e s t

"I-I think I know how it works

"I-I think I know how it works...." You said your eyes averting from his.

"Your joking right?" He said walking slowly towards you.

"I-I'm not, I just want to help..." I said playing with my fingers. "Can't I?" I continued.

He sat down on the bed next to me and he spoke, "You Don't have to do this—"

"I-I want to..." I interrupted.

"What?" He said confused.

"You want to get this done and over with, don't you?"

He pursed his lips and nodded uncomfortably. "I-I guess.."

All of a sudden, we both fixated our eyes on each other, and now that I thought about it, he made me really nervous...

So I put my hand over his eyes wearily, "I don't want you to look at me..." I said anxious.

He put his hand on my wrist, "I promise, I won't" He said moving it away, his eyelids were now closed shut.

"Okay..." I whispered to myself.

I reached my hand near his sweatpants and I slipped my hand carefully inside, going inside his boxers also.

This was my crush...

I anxiously touched his length leaking with precum and Jungkook groaned.

I immediately let go, thinking I did something wrong and I stuttered.

"A-Are you Okay?" I said worried.

He nodded, "just s-stop teasing..." he murmured, his eyes still closed.

I nodded even though I knew he couldn't see me in my frantic state and I continued.

I put my hand on his length again, and he softly bit his lip, cheeks flustered.

I started moving my hand up and down at a slow pace, hoping I was doing it right.

His lips parted resulting a moan escaping, which filled my ears with desperation.

"a-agh...y-y/n....please...." he gripped the bedsheets, tilting his head back.

"what do I do....?" I said confused but then realized when he moaned. "I w-want....f-faster..." He said unevenly.

'Faster...?' I questioned myself.

I slowly started to move my hands a bit faster with each stroke until his eyes shut really tightly...

"Y-Y/n...I-I think I'm g-gonna-" he breathed out breathlessly.

I instantly felt his length twitch and he moaned loudly, gripping the sheets more tight than before.

He came...