C h a p t e r 1 8 - r e v e a l e d

(Sorry for the really late update but it was just because of some personal stuff which made me have a writer's block)

Anyway back to the story ;)

Y/n pov

"I love you..." I said into his lips and they melded together, his lips giving in to mine and they were so soft but it was different.

It didn't seem like Jungkook.

I finally opened my eyes to see his reaction to my confession and I was utterly confused.

Brown eyes...

But they weren't his.

"Jisung...?" I backed into the headboard of the bed slowly, pulling the duvet securely around my body.

"Why are you...where's Kook?" I said examining his being here.

And he had no reaction, making me wonder what was going through his mind.

"He's..." He licked his bottom lip and stared absentmindedly at me.

"I'm sorry I-I didn't pull away..." He whispered underneath his breath, avoiding his answer.

I opened my mouth to say something but I got cut off by Jimin walking in.

"Jungkook wanted to know what's taking you so fucking—" Jimin stopped mid-sentence, his phone in his hand.

"—what's going on here?" he looked at Jisung then at me, pointing his phone towards us.

Taehyung/Jisung pov

"He-" She tried to say but I cut her off saying, "I was just about to leave. I got the lighter" I said walking towards the door about to leave, but Jimin wouldn't let me.

He just got close to my ear, "What did you do to her Taehyung..." He murmured so y/n couldn't hear.

"Nothing Jimin..." I reassured and he smirked, "Didn't look like it." He paused, "I hope you didn't make another mistake..."

Suddenly, there was a knock heard at the door "Wait here...the both of you..." Jimin requested from us and we just nodded.

Jimin closed the bedroom door and that's when I knew he knew who was at the door.

We heard the front door open and their voices were decently loud for us to hear.

And I knew who was there...