C h a p t e r 2 - M y S t e p b r o t h e r

I looked at him as he walked away when I felt a tap on my shoulder which scared me but caused me to turn around

"Jungkook?" I said in complete shock.

He smiled at my shocked face and stuffed his hands into his jean pockets.

"What were you looking at?" He asked confused.

I turned my head to where Taehyung was and turned back to face him.

"I was just looking at the trees. Are you done with the haunted house exploration thing?" I said changing the subject.

He nodded casually, wandering his eyes elsewhere. Which he looked so fucking perfect that I wanted to take a picture.

"Well yeah we are, but Sana and Yoongi went earlier so it's just you, me and Rina."

"Where's Rina then?" I asked while looking around.

He pointed at the car in the distance, showing me.

"Shes over there, so we have to go. But do you want a lift?"

I resisted."No it's fine I'll walk, you lovebirds should go home together."

"You sure?" He asked again.

"Yeah I can walk plus, I need the exercise." I smiled innocently.

He smiled back and waved goodbye, but then stopped in his tracks to say something.

"Y/n?" He called and I answered.

"Yeah?"

"I don't think you need exercise, I think you're perfect already." He complimented.

Then he left me there shook to the core. A smile grew on my face and I felt heat rise to my cheeks.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I reached my house after a while. Then I saw Taehyung sitting on his front porch with his friends. I presumed they were drinking alcohol while Taehyung multitasked. He drank and smoked at the same time.

Typical.

When he noticed me he smirked, putting his drink down and then he came towards me holding his cigarette in his hand.

"Y/n, want a drink?"

His breath reeked of saturated alcohol.

"Not really" I said "My step-mom, she doesn't like me drinking and my step-brother he..."

I stopped in mid sentence. I really didn't want to talk about my step-brother.

"So, you're a naive girl that needs to listen to her family before drinking?" He concluded.

"I-I'm not naive..." I protested back.

He inched closer to my ear and whispered huskily.

"Then why can't you prove it, drink for me..." His warm breath tingled my ear.