C h a p t e r 11 - T h e P a s t

"Taehyung?" I questioned

'Why would Taehyung have something to do with Jae?' I thought

"What bad thing did Taehyung do to get involved with Jae?" I asked.

He gazed at you before saying, "If I somehow agreed to tell you, would you not mention this to anyone, especially Taehyung?"

I nodded in response.

Then Jungkook sighed heavily. He grabbed your hand and pulled you under the soft cotton covers with him.

You fell delicately next to him and your eyes widened as he moved closer to you so your breathes mingled together.

He looked mysteriously into your eyes so only you could hear his voice.

You felt kinda special.

Then he cleared his throat, focusing all his attention on you.

"It all started, when Taehyungs family moved in next door to Jaehyun's....

Taehyung became really close to Jae, since Tae's sister fell for Jae and began to date him.

Taehyung and his sister were the only ones in their family who had green eyes but they didn't know why, and Taehyung was so innocent.

Taehyung loved his sister so much and he cared for her a lot.

But one day, Jae got so mad at Taehyung's sister for being friendly to me.

Jae was really possessive, so he forced himself on Tae's sister that day and raped her.

Taehyung never knew about this and his sister never dared to say a word because of their relationship.

But she really didn't want Jae and Taehyung to be on bad terms because of her.

She was so in love with Jae that she put aside his sexually abusive ways and put up with his behaviour.

She was so naive that Jae became so selfish. He used her constantly and took advantage of her innocence whenever he wanted.

During school, Jae let the schools fuckboy Jimin, fuck Tae's sister as her punishment and he also sent the video of him doing it online for everyone to see, which she got terribly bullied for.

People called her a slut, whore, prostitute and so forth, saying that she would sleep with anyone for money." Jungkook sighed once again, taking in what he was going to say next.

"She got so affected that the bullying got so bad, and that one night, she killed herself.

Taehyung changed his whole being after that. He got tattoos, started drinking, smoking, and he kept on saying that he wanted to die, but it was just because of his sisters death.

He never knew it was Jae who sent the video to everyone but after he had found out, he was furious.

He drank so much one night because of it, and he went to find Jae but all he found was Jae's Dad answering the door instead.