C h a p t e r 9 - F a v o u r s

When he left to grab his things, I quickly got my things too

I grabbed my phone and slid it into my pocket and I wore my yellow oversized hoodie to keep me warm. I also wore my white sneakers to go with it.

I put my stuff into my small backpack and I grabbed the straps, putting it slouched on my back.

I then walked out of my room since I was done and Jaehyun was leaning on the hallway wall, impatiently waiting for me.

"Let's go." He said annoyed.

He grasped my hand in his and pulled me downstairs while I followed his steps.

When we got downstairs, mom was making dinner while dad sat at the table, reading a newspaper.

"Where are you two going together?" She questioned.

Dad looked up at us with a curious look. The same look mom had. Then Dad's gaze moved to our hands that were clasped together.

I quickly tried to move my hand from his grasp but he held onto it tightly, not letting it go.

"Friends house. Just for a few days." He smiled looking at me.

He said it so casually that there was no suspicions anymore and mom and dad just smiled.

"Have fun." Dad nodded after moms words.

We then left the house and there was a taxi at our front porch.

We both went into the taxi and I stayed quiet the whole ride there. Jaehyun said the address to the taxi driver and the destination seemed quite far but I still said nothing to anger him.

His friends were always horrible to me but this time, the address was different. So that means he had more friends and I had a feeling that they were worse...

_______________________

When the taxi stopped at a house, he paid the man and we both got out, heading towards the front door.

He ringed the doorbell and the door slowly opened revealing a guy with blond hair. He was a good looking guy but he dressed like he had a fuckboy personality.

He looked at me, and his hard stare made a shiver travel down my spine.

"Hey..." He looked at me with a smile. "Who do we have here?"

He smirked whilst checking me out from head to toe. I then flinched when he hungrily licked his lips to moisten them, I think.

"Jimin, this is my step-sister Y/n." Jaehyun introduced.

His smile broadened.

"Y/n...I like your name." He rose an interested brow.

"Thanks..." I said barely audible.

He gestured for both of us to come in and we entered.

The house was big, bigger than I imagined.