C h a p t e r 1 7 - K o o k

Jisung/Taehying pov

Jisung/Taehying pov

I left the bathroom and went to the bedroom to find something full coverage to hide my tattoos and I found my oversized hoodie lying around on the floor so I wore it, also wearing loose sweatpants underneath.

I left my hair to dry by itself and I pulled my hood over my head, laying comfortably on the couch.

I knew I would have to put my contacts back in before she returned,

And I think the bad feeling had subsided, but it wouldn't stop the image from running through my mind.

That Jungkook never told me that they were officially together.

And it was really getting to me...but I didn't know why I cared...

________________________

I was putting in my contacts when I heard the apartment door opening, and I finished quickly, going to see who it was.

Her hair was wet from swimming, tied up into a messy bun, beads of water dripping down her hair onto her hickey covered skin, and the sick feeling returned.

"Hey Jisung," She said softly, "You feeling any better?"

her presence was making it worse...

"Yeah, I guess..." I said moving my gaze elsewhere, the hood shadowing my face.

Then I heard her footsteps approach me.

I felt her hand move my hood up and my eyes met hers. "You're hot Jisung..." My eyes widened a bit at her words.

Hot?

"I'm hot...?" I said confused.

"Yeah, you are" she continued,

"But do you have a fever or are you just stressed out about something?" She asked and I sighed, avoiding her eyes.

She meant something else...

"You should take it off Jisung...it's making you worse..." She attempted to take off the hood but I moved her hand from it and I pulled it securely over my head again.

I didn't want her to see my tattoos...

"I'm going to take a nap," I said, "don't bother me..." I walked towards the bedroom and slammed the door behind me.

I laid on my side and I tried to sleep, but I couldn't because I was regretting my actions towards her.

She was just trying to help...

~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard the bedroom door open slowly and y/n walked in, trying hard not to wake me.

She was turned towards the wardrobe and she was taking off her clothes, and I couldn't stop myself from staring.

I know I should've stopped, but she was beautiful to look at, even with her flaws...