C h a p t e r 1 3 - g u i l t

"What do you mean Rape her?" He said confused and I laughed sarcastically

"It's simple, she comes to your house tonight and you fuck her, easy enough isn't it?"

He didn't respond so I just continued to torment him."Or you want to go to jail so soon?" I tilted my head observing his every move.

"Why her?" He questioned and I licked my lips answering, "Do you love her or are you just a pussy?" I smirked and Taehyung scoffed.

"As if Jae..." he stated, putting his cigarette to his lips and I looked at him.

"Hm..." I hummed in response, "So what will it be then?"

________________________

~Y/n pov~

"Are you sure these are Marlboro cigarettes?" I pointed at the packaging.

He smiled, "Yeah y/n, it says it right there" I looked at it again and and made an 'o' shape with my mouth from realization.

We then walked up to the counter and the guy took the packet, scanning it lazily.

"Your ID?" He looked at me.

My ID...?

Jungkook pulled out his from his pocket and he showed his ID to the man and I was relieved.

He smiled, "I'll pay..." He said giving the man at the counter money and he looked at me. "Your prize obviously."

He gave me the packet of cigarettes and I gave him a little smile, sliding it into my pocket.

We then walked to the car in the car park and we sat in the vehicle closing our doors, Jungkook turning on the accelerator, "Will I drop you at Taehyung's?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yeah thanks..." I said gratefully.

______________________

He dropped me at Taehyung's porch, saying I should call him if I wanted him to pick me up later and I simply nodded.

I walked up to his door and I ringed the doorbell, waiting for his appearance.

When I heard the door unlock, Taehyung appeared and he looked at me with his unusual green eyes and yet again, I didn't know what they were telling me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked nonchalantly.

"I came here to give you something..." I answered and he looked around his house.

"You wanna come inside?" He hesitated.

"Y-Yeah sure" I said and he gestured for me to enter.

I casually walked in and he closed the door after me. "So what did you want to give me?" He leaned against the wall.