C h a p t e r 3 - L a t e

When he unbuttoned all of the buttons he smirked, not acknowledging my tears

When he unbuttoned all of the buttons he smirked, not acknowledging my tears. He never did.

"I like the bra you're wearing....it's my favourite colour...." He commented.

All my scars and flaws after flaws were all his doing. He didn't care, he just wanted more.

"Things are going to go differently today."

My eyes flew open when I felt Jaehyun grab my forearms and he heaved me onto his study table in a sitting position.

"J-Jae...."

He placed a finger over my lips and grinned.

"Save your voice, Y/n." He said "You're going to need it..."

His eyes grew darker. My eyes widened and I was helpless. But Jaehyun only grinned more.

He was awfully glad that I had decided to wear a skirt. He thanked his luck for the easy access that he had to give me a proper punishment.

I never really had a proper punishment before. I usually came home early, not late. And they were usually minor if I did.

He lifted up the fabric past my hips and I closed my eyes. I didn't want him to continue but, I knew he wouldn't stop.

He took that as a sign to keep going. Not that he was particularly looking for one to begin with.

He opened my legs and crammed himself in the narrow space. I then opened my eyes, his eyes never leaving mine. I gulped anxiously.

"You can't look at Taehyung anymore, you know that don't you?"

I nodded uncomfortably as he traced my ear slowly with his tongue. A shiver went down my spine and a small whimper escaped my lips.

"M-Mom will h-hear..."

I moved my hand to cover my mouth, but Jaehyun snatched my hand before I could. Shaking his head, he forced my hand to my side, whispering in my ear.

"I don't care....You can't hide yourself....."

I turned my head away avoiding eye contact, but at that, Jaehyun moved towards my neck, nipping at it roughly.

"If people see these hickeys, say it was from me, okay? " His words vibrated on my neck.

I swallowed back my moans at the best that I could, and squirmed my legs, trying to close them. But Jaehyun's position didn't allow that. He glanced up at me with a smirk.

"Let me help you...."

He abandoned the purple spots he had left on my skin and allowed his hand to travel downwards.

My chest rose and fell quickly as I felt his hand resting at the top of my thighs. I stopped breathing altogether.

'Please go away. Just for once.' I prayed.