11

~ Flashback ~

"Aren't you tired?" Emma asks quietly. They were sat cuddled together on the balcony of her French apartment. She was able to pay it with her apprenticeship wage, but Harry had given her some money - much to her dismay, which kept her comfortable there for the year. He was worried she was working for nothing, and with One Direction going the way it was, him being a multi-millionaire at 19, he wanted to help her.

"Not really to be honest, I slept on the plane. I'm just excited to see you."

Emma smiles. "Yeah, it's been a while." Three months, but she wasn't counting. They skyped regularly and always talked on Whatsapp, but it didn't make her miss him less.

"When.. when you left." Harry swallowed. "And we.. we said-"

"I know," She knew he was referring to when she left for France, when they said they loved each other.

"I do, you know."

She looked at him. "And I do too,"

He smiled at her, brushing her hair out of her face. "I think I'll always love you Em,"

She closed her eyes, taking him in, taking in that moment. "I can't ever imagine not loving you, H."

Emma;

I smile walking into Harry's dressing room, not a lot of people were hanging around so I could get in and set up before the madness started. Chloe walked in with Alex who had been given a cute small high vis jacket. I couldn't help but laugh and take photos of how adorable he looked.

When Harry walked in, he was shirtless and I had to look away. I felt like I wasn't allowed to look.

When he sat in the chair ready for me to do his hair he had thankfully put a shirt on.

"Cam?" He called.

As I started on his hair, I saw out the corner of my eye a blonde walk over. Smiling down at Harry she looked up to me.

"Hi, I'm Cameron. Nice to meet you."

I could feel Harry's eyes on me through the mirror but I ignore him.

"Emma," I smile back.

"It's so nice to meet you, Harry always speaks so fondly of you."

I force a smile as I focus on his hair. "Yeah well, I'm the one who cuts his hair during this tour so he should be nice," I joke trying to not make it so awkward.

She was pretty, an obvious model. She was prettier than I could ever wish to be and by far sexier than me. I wasn't able to compete against her but then again, did I want to? Harry once told me he would always love me, but now that I know that's not true - I should perhaps get used to the idea of seeing her around.

"Where's Alex?" Harry asks as I finish up on his hair.

I point to the corner where Chloe is reading him a book.

Once we're done, I tidy up and watch Harry walk over to Chloe who shyly nods as he speaks to her. I watch him pick Alex up, Alex happily plays with his necklace.

"He's spoken so sweetly about your son," Cameron smiles.

"Yeah they get along."

"Harry is good with children. He played for ages with my niece the other week." She informs me.

So they're meeting family? Has he met Anne? Does this mean my mum knew?

I bite my lip as I smile at her and look back to Harry who is introducing Alex to the team.