14

Emma;

We had only today left until Harrys show in Nashville tomorrow night

We had only today left until Harrys show in Nashville tomorrow night. The past couple of days had been fun exploring LA and then Nashville.

Harry had called and text but I ignored him, I still felt a little hurt from what I'd overheard.

She's my hairdresser, end of.

I gave Chloe the day off and had a lazy day with Alex. We had a little swim in the hotel pool before getting back to our room to change.

I settled Alex down for a nap just as a knock on the door sounded.

Opening it, I was a little surprised to see Harry.

"Come in," I step aside. I wasn't doing it for him but more for the fact that anyone could see him and start taking photos and expose his hotel. I wasn't sure if it had gotten out we were all staying here.

"How are you? I tried calling you.."

"Yeah I've been busy with Alex. We've been doing some exploring," I quietly close the door to Alex's annex room. It was kind of cool that him and I were able to have separate rooms at this hotel.

"Have fun?"

I nod. "A lot, Alex has got used to the time and weather thank god." I smile.

"That's good, gives you a chance to sleep,"

I sit on the sofa and turn the tv down. "Yeah, I guess."

"I feel like i haven't seen you in ages," He shyly smiles sitting on the opposite sofa.

"Don't worry, I'm on an entire tour with you," I joke.

"Are you enjoying it?" He asks. "Getting on with everyone?"

I nod. "Loving it,"

"Has.. something happened or been said? I feel.. I feel like you're a bit.. distant." He quietly asks.

"Me? No, I'm.. good."

"You sure? I mean it's my priority to take care of you on this tour."

"Don't worry about me," I shake my head. "After all I'm just your hairdresser."

He frowns. "I don't.."

"I overheard you and Cameron, by accident." I admit.

"Em-"

"I know she's your girlfriend and you probably love her and all the rest of it-"

"Love her?" He recoils.

"Well, yeah.. When you're with someone you generally work towards the whole, love and marriage scenario.."

"We've been seeing each other a month-"

"And you've already met her family. She seems to think you two are a lot more serious and if i were her I would too."

He was quiet.

"It's none of my business anyway," I shrug. "I accidentally overheard but as far as I'm concerned I'm happy I know how you feel,"

He sighed. "I said it to keep her happy."

I shake my head. "That's no way to treat someone,"

"She's been getting on at me, asking if I have feelings for you, asking if we've.. been together in the past."

I shuffle awkwardly.

"She's becoming a little too focused on it and it's annoying. I just wanted to shut her up, take her mind off it so I just.. tried to talk you down as much as possible."

"But why? Once upon a time you promise to always stand by me. Doing that even if you don't mean it is not standing by me,"

He swallows. "No, and you're right one hundred percent. I'm horrible,"

"You're not. I'm just.. so confused,"

"Why?"

I shake my head. "It doesn't matter,"

"What is it? You know you can tell me anything,"

I look at him. It was hard to believe that once upon a time I could tell him anything, that once upon a time I truly believed we'd be together.

"Anything?"

He nods.

"I think you're playing a dangerous game that I don't wish to be apart of,"

"I'm not playing any game-"

"Oh but you are," I interrupt.

"You convinced me to come on this tour. You convinced me to get us back on track, yet you bring your girlfriend - who you kept secret from me - along and feed her with nonsense. How is that going to work out for you? You should have chosen Lou and then brought Cameron. Me being here is difficult - clearly."

He was silent.

"You once made me a promise. And I know now you can't go through with it, so all I ask is that you don't make them to someone else when you clearly aren't going to follow through."

He swallowed at the mention of the promise.

"It was always you, Em."

I smile sadly. "Once, those words would have brought me to my knees." I shake my head. "Not anymore. It's Cameron now, she's your always from now on."

The Nashville show went amazingly well, the crowd seemed a little more wild than the first two

The Nashville show went amazingly well, the crowd seemed a little more wild than the first two. I think Harry was also finding his feet a little bit too.

The minute he was off stage we all packed and left for Chicago. I carried a sleeping Alex on my hip, Chloe beside me.

When we got to the private planes, I ignored Harry's eyes and got on the second plane with Harry Lambert and the band. Some of the band went with Harry too.

I lay Alex down and got myself comfortable for some rest.

H: Safe flight .x

E: You too