15

Emma;

We had been on tour for a couple of weeks by now, we were currently in Austin. It had been pretty intense the past couple of weeks either having no days off or one in between.

After Austin we had two days until Phoenix then a nice ten day break before the Europe leg.

"You still able to come tonight?" Cameron smiles as I clean up after doing Harrys hair.

It's her birthday, and to celebrate she wants to go to some club in Austin. I didn't want to at first, I'd felt quite uncomfortable around her recently especially after knowing that she doesn't really trust me or like me.

But when Adam and Mitch from the band basically begged me to come along I gave in. Chloe agreed to watch Alex for a couple extra hours thankfully.

"Yeah, course." I smile.

I hadn't had much to do with Harry. We didn't hang out or catch up, the only time I saw him was when I did his hair. And even that was awkward when Cameron was here.

He had text me but I only ignored it, I didn't want to encourage him into thinking I wanted our old friendship back. I found as weeks went by that I only ever wanted it because it was what made me happy, but now I realise I was just living in hope.

 I found as weeks went by that I only ever wanted it because it was what made me happy, but now I realise I was just living in hope

We only had half an hour to change and get ready before the car came to take us to the bar. Apparently it was quite exclusive and posh - which I expected from Cameron.

I felt a bit awkward sitting at the table with everyone but I played it off and drank. I didn't want to drink too much but I wanted to forget that Harry was sat opposite me, trying to get my attention.

Cameron couldn't keep her hands to herself.  I wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or what but she seemed to really amp up the affection tonight.

A drink slid in front of me and at first I thought Adam had bought it me, but when I saw a smiling waiter I knew it wasn't from him.

"From the man at the bar in the leather jacket," He announced.

I looked over but couldn't quite see. I could see Harry was frowning and looking too.

I stood to get a better view, and when I saw him I instantly smiled.

Walking over I gesture for a hug. "Zayn it's been so long!"

We hug and I hear him laugh. "It has,"

"How the hell are you?" I ask sitting at the stool beside him.

"I'm great but you Emma, you look phenomenal,"

I blush. Physically blush. "Thanks, I try."

"How comes you're with him," He nods his head towards Harry. "Didn't he screw you over?"

I look down. "I'm his hairdresser,"

Zayn smirked. "What?"

I sigh. "It's a long story but we got back in touch and now I'm contracted to his tour."