13

~ Flashback, Em 13, Harry 14. ~

"So darling, darling! Stand by me. Oh, stand by me." Harry sang, holding my hands as we danced around his kitchen.

"Harry we should be doing homework," I laugh trying to pull away.

"If the sky that we look upon, should tumble and fall." He dramatically waves his hands in my face making me roll my eyes. "Or the mountain should crumble to the sea," He pulls me into his chest. "I won't cry, I won't cry - No, I won't shed a tear." He kisses my cheek. "Just as long as you stand, stand by me." He spins me around and I laugh, letting him sing the rest of the song. I knew I wouldn't win, so I instead joined in with him.

"Homework," I point sternly the second the song ends.

Harry huffs. "Fine," He turns the radio down and joins me back at the table. "I like that song a lot," He mused as we work through a maths sheet.

"Yeah?" I smile at him picking up a protractor.

"Yeah, it makes me think of you. Like, I feel we will always stand by each other."

"Of course. I don't plan on moving away or anything. Unless Channing Tatum asks me too, then I would." I laugh.

"No, we're sticking together forever. I mean we're only what? Thirteen and fourteen but it's kind of a given that we'll go to college and uni and whatever. But even after that, I always want us to stick together."

I smile. "We will H."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Hey, you okay?" Cameron smiles as I set up for Harrys show tonight in LA

"Really tired," I yawn. "I think the jet lag is getting to me."

"Yeah," She smiles. She's so pretty it hurts. "Can I talk to you about.. something?" She asks.

Placing down a towel, I nod leaning against the mirror. "Of course,"