Hajime x Shun

"Ohayo, Shun."

"Ohayo, Hajime~"

"Where are the others?"asked Shun burly.

"Kai went for a marathon, Iku and You followed him.
Rui went to play the piano along with Yoru, Kakeru and Aoi. The rest went with Arata to practice Japanese calligraphy. That leaves us two alone," said Hajime drinking a cup of coffee.

"What do you want to do then?"asked Shun with a smirk on his face.

Hajime washed his mouth, put his cup aside and carried Shun bride style to his room.

"Anything the Demon Lord wants is my command,"said Hajime softly into Shun's ears.

"Then, I want you deep inside me. Only you, no one else," requested Shun.

They both undressed each other. Took of each of their belts and slipped down their boxers.

Hajime started kissing Shun all over his body, leaving marks, crimson marks on the kissed spot.

"Ah... Hajime" Shun said as Hajime was grabbing Shun's member rubbing against his.

"This hard already?"smiled Hajime.

Shun pinned Hajime down saying, " Why go half way when you can go all ? "

Shun took Hajime's member to his hole he fingered himself while Hajime rubbed their members awhile ago.

"Ah~You're so big and hard, Hajime, it's starting to hurt."

"You don't have to say everything aloud, Shun, it's embarrassing. Anyway, you'll get use to the pain in no time. Ah~"

Shun rode on Hajime, going faster and faster. Pain turned into pleasure.

Hajime pulled Shun and kissed him, then he played with his nipple making Shun moaned.

"Get on your fours, Shun." Hajime ordered.

Shun did as told and got on fours. Hajime rammed hardly into Shun making him squeak and moaned his name.

"Ah...Ha...ji...me...Hajime, go faster, ram herder!"

Hajime did it. He felt Shun gating tighter knowing that his was going to cum.

"Ah~Hajime, I'm going to..."

"Ah~me too,Shun."

They released at the same time. Hajime took his out and laid down beside Shun.

Hajime kissed him saying,"I love you, Shun"

"I love you too, my dear Hajime."

The two fell asleep on the bed.

After the others reached home, they started to search for Shun and Hajime. Koi found the two sleeping in Hajime's room. As the others were worried, Koi didn't allow them to enter as he knew what happened.

"Well, I guess as long as they're fine? We shouldn't bother them."

Koi left the room with a huge shock.

Sorry, if they were any errors, it's my first time using this app.
どぞよろしくん!