You x Yoru

Requested by, CyanAihara

Just after dinner, after they had all finished. It was Yoru, Aoi and Arata's turn to do the dishes.

Arata, being the weird one suddenly blurt out a akward question.

"Hey, Yoru, what's that ring on your right hand for?"

Yoru blushed.

"Um, this? Well, you see? Um..."

"I know! I've heard of it before. The ring justifies that two people are going to become a couple. It's called an engagement ring," answered Aoi in responds.

Yoru blushed even harder.

"Who's the lucky woman, Yoru?" said Arata putting his elbow on Aoi's shoulders.

"It's, um, it's.... no one"

Yoru hurriedly did the dishes and ran back to his room. Leaving the other two heads thinking.

"Hello, my love. So when are we going to become a couple?" said You with a sexy voice.

"So you eaves dropped on our conversation." Yoru said uncertainty.

"Eaves drop? What a cruel thing to say to your lover. Don't you need to be punished?" You said eagerly.

You brought Yoru to bed bridel style and undid their shirts quickly. You kissed Yoru roughly. And by that kiss, Yoru became hard.

"What a naughty... You were supposed to be punished but instead you're feeling good? You got hard too? What a naughty... You do need to be punish, hard." You said.

You pushed Yoru on his fours and entered him.

"Ah, You, gently, please. It hurts."

"No, no. You're being punished. I'm not going to let you go, Yoru."

After a few thrusts, Yoru wanted to cum but couldn't because You had his thumb on his member.

"Let ah~ me cum ah~, You."

"No, can't do. You're being punished. You can only cum when I do."

Yoru's walls became tighter.
This made You want to cum.

"Ah~ Yoru I'm gonna ~"

"Cum. Give me all of you!"

Yoru kissed You.After coming,You laid beside Yoru.

"Oyasumi, my love"

" Oyasumi, You"