Yoru x Rui

From:  Yoru_TsukiQrow

"Yoru... What are you doing up this late? It's 12 midnight." Rui asked as he walked into Yoru's room.

"Ah, Rui. It's nothing. I was just reading a book about miso soup, I want to learn how to mix the flavours. I'm making it for tomorrow." Yoru said as he closed the book he was reading. 

"Well, is it interesting?" Rui asked as he put his right index finger on his lips.

"Quite for me. Don't know about you," answered Yoru smiling. "So, let me ask you. why did you come to my room in the middle of the night? Do you need something?" Yoru asked with a smirk.

"N-No... It's nothing..." Rui answered blushing.

Yoru closed the book and got up from his chair. He walked to Rui who was blushing red.

"Oh, nothing, is it? Well," he said, teasing Rui, "you'll have to excuse yourself then..." Yoru said pushing the younger one out of his room.

Rui lowered his head while being pushed by Yoru.

"What's wrong, Rui?" asked Yoru with a smirk.

"I...I want you...Yo-Yoru..."The young one said while blushing.

Yoru's Pov

Rui was so cute when he was blushing, he even lowered his head. I quickly carried him and threw him on the bed. I can't tell you how light he was. After I threw him on the bed, he squirmed softly so that no one could hear him. 

I then started to unbutton his shirt followed by his pants then his boxers as I did the same thing to myself. I started to kiss him from his lips to his member. And when I was at his member, I began to suck it. He shivered.

Rui's Pov

Yoru started to suck me. It felt so warm inside his mouth. I warned him that I was close.

"Yoru...I-I'm close"

He heard me and took me out of his mouth. I could see a little bit of my pre-cum on his cheek. So I crawled up to lick it off...Big mistake... He swiftly thrust his middle finger up me which made me groan. It felt weird at first but my hole slowly got used to it. 

Your's Pov

Rui was groaning so much just by my two fingers. I could tell by the look on his face that he liked it. I told him that I was going to put it in him. He nodded. First, I gave him time to adjust to my size. Then, I started to thrust into him with a rhythmical speed. He was groaning so much I could hear his groans inside my head. He seemed to be tremendously happy.

3rd Person's Pov 

Yoru upped his speed, trying his best to satisfy Rui. He lifted Rui's butt and rammed deeper, and harder into him. Rui was a messing moan when Yoru did that. Yoru then lifted Rui up facing him and moved while sucking on his nipples.

"Ah! Yo-Yoru if you continue to do that I-I'll come!"

"It's alright... Ah... I'm close too..."

The both of them embraced each other as they orgasm. 

"Ha...I'm exhausted..." said Yoru laying back.

"Well,  you try being on the receiving side..." answered Rui "I'm going to sleep."

"Roger, my love, good night."