Kai x Rui

"Rui!"

"No, Kai. I know well what comes after "Rui", and my answer is no."

"Eh... How did you know?"

"Because after this, you will do "this" and "that" to me until I can't sing, dance, or even play the piano. It'll become sore."

"Then, I'll promise. I promise that I'll go easy on you."

After hearing that, Rui felt as if he had won, he wore his poker face, but inside, he was jumping, hoping that his lover would make a move. Then, he turned back and started to walk, soon enough, his wish came true. Kai quickly hugged him tightly from behind and carried him bridal style to his room and threw him onto the bed.

"I'm sorry, Rui. I couldn't control myself. If you want to run, do it now before I change my mind."

Rui heard his lover's words but didn't do anything. He just simply closed his eyes.

"So does that mean that we're doing it?"

And again, no response from Rui.

Kai smiled as he slowly trailed his big cold hands down Rui's body.

Rui's Pov

Kai trailed his cold hands down me causing me to shiver. He then slowly undress me, button by button. He sucked on my nipples as if he wanted milk to come out from it. He sucked on both of them until they turned crimson red. I could hear myself panting heavily as he playfully took off my boxers while touching my wet tip.

"Kai, take yours off too! It's embarrassing!"I shouted but softly so no one could hear us.

"Sorry, I'll do that now," he apologised as he took off his clothes followed by his boxers.

When he was about to take his boxers off, I saw the opportunity for revenge. I used my right leg to touch his rock hard member, making him moan with pleasure. Revenge felt so good then but that feeling didn't last for very long. Kai pinned me down...

Kai's Pov

I think Rui's trying to get revenge so I pinned him down and I certainly don't think that I can hold back now.

"Well, we don't want the others to hear us, do we?" I said warning him.

"No..."He mumbled.

I finally told him, "Rui, I don't think I'll be able to hold back..."

"It's alright, just do it. Faster." He said putting his hand over my neck pulling him close.

I leaned forward as I put two fingers into him, loosening him up.

I could feel him getting tight around my fingers. I couldn't hold back anymore. I took my fingers out swiftly and entered him fast. He grabbed the sheets as if his life depended on it. It was obvious that he was tight around me, even tighter than expected...

3rd Person's Pov

Rui was panting heavily, and it felt like even though the air conditioner was switched on, the air in the room was humid both males were sweating. This time, their position changed. Rui was now bouncing on Kai while Kai had one of his hand rested on Rui's waist and the other on his thigh. 

As Kai was close, he grabbed Rui's waist harder saying, "Rui...I'm close..."

Then, the younger one in return finally said, "M-me too..."

Rui arched his back as he felt Kai's hot semen flowed into him, filling him to the brim. Rui released as Kai stroked him rhythmically and came on Kai's face. Rui leaned forward and licked some cum off Kai's face, causing him to blush.

"Ru-Rui..." 

"Shhh... This is our secret. Take it to the grave."

"Hai, hai. I love you."

Rui smiled kindly like a blooming spring flower and kissed Kai's forehead, "I love you too."