Kai x Hajime

From: BelitaBudiarsa

"Emmm... Where am I?" Hajime said as he woke up from his sleep, rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning, Hajime, or should I say 'Good evening'?"answered Kai smiling.

"This is...the library? Why isn't there anyone?  How long was I out?"

"Yes, this is the library. It's because all of them are probably eating dinner now.  Around 4 hours I'd say," Kai replied 

"Not good," Hajime said as he closed his eyes and put his hand on his forehead. His face looked as if he had a fever. It was burning red. "I've got to go to the recording station now." He said as he stood up but once he did, he fell to his knees. 

"You can't, Hajime. You're too tired. Please don't push yourself," Kai said as he closed the book he was reading and helped Hajime up. "Come with me. Let's head back."

Hajime got furious when he heard this. "No. I have to go there."

Kai then let go of Hajime's hand and let him walk. As he took the first step, he fell again. 

"Hajime, you see-"

"Don't, Kai!" Hajime shouted when Kai was trying to help him up.

Kai just stood there and watch Hajime fall over and over again. Kai watched him until he couldn't bear it and pinned Hajime to the floor.

"I don't know why but you being persistent turns me on."

"Go jerk off, then," Hajime said in a low tone, fiercely looking at Kai.

"My, my. How fierce... Just how I like it to be," Kai said licking his index finger.

Kai's saliva was drooling down his chin and his finger. It looked very seductive. Hajime looked at Kai with his eyes widen and blushed. This turned Kai on. Kai made up his mind and proceeded to undo Hajime's buttons followed with his pants and boxers. He then stuck in his wet index finger inside Hajime to loosen him up.  

"Kai! W-What do you think you're doing!" Hajime yelled angrily at the same time groaning.

"Just keep quiet."

"Don-Take your fingers out! Kai!"

"Eh...but you seem to be enjoying it, 'My King' ."

"Ah~! Kai...please stop it...It hurts..."

"Just give it a little more time and it'll feel good."

After a few minutes of "finger thrusting", Hajime began to leak pre-cum. 

"Looks like you're ready"

"You sick bastard," Hajime said panting, "ready for what? If it's for your funeral then yes! Just take your fingers out of me!"

"Stop shouting, Hajime. The echo is hurting my ears and there may be people downstairs that can hear you, you know. This is only the second floor."

"Well then take your fingers out, you jerk!"

Kai grinned.

"Alright"

He took it out and replaced it with his member.

"Ahhh... Kai..." Hajime moaned as he placed his hands and head on the table. "Take it out, please. It hurts." 

"Until I come inside you. I won't." Kai said calmly and continued to thrust him.

"Come faster, Bastard!" Hajime thought to himself.

"Hey, that expression on your face. It looks like its telling me to cum quick."

"Yea-ah..."

"So you want me to do you longer?"

"Hhaaa...No"

"Come on Hajime make up your mind," Kai said as if it was nothing and continued to thrust harder into him.

After a few hard and rough thrusts, Hajime was close. He grabbed Kai's shirt and kissed him, making Kai come hard and unexpected. And of course, Hajime came too.

"Now take it out," Hajime growled. 

"I love you too," Kai said smiling.

"Nevermind. I hate you."

After Kai took it out, Hajime cleaned his cum and both males put on their clothes and went out of the library as if nothing had happened.

I'm so so so sorry for the late update!If I missed out any request, please comment down below.Thank you and happy reading!                                   -Aoki