Koi x Kakeru

Setting: On the school's roof

"Ah! Found you, Koi!"

Koi slowly opened his eyes just to find the yellow-haired boy smiling at him. Koi had his tie loosened and his first two buttons unbuttoned. 

"How did you know where to find me?"

"Call it a hunch," Kakeru giggled. 

Koi sat up while Kakeru gave him space.

"It's just like in the anime movies, you know. A close friend goes 'missing' and is finally found on the rooftop, that sort of stuff," Kakeru laughed.

Koi looked at Kakeru through the corner of his right eye and proposed, "Do you want to know what happens next when you found the 'missing' close friend?"

And judging by the looks on Kakeru's face, he knew what was coming his way and tried to run away. Too late. Koi got hold of his hands and pulled him backwards, causing him to stumble and fall. 

"Hahaha... Koi take it easy, take it easy..." Kakeru backed off half squatting. 

"No, you started it first and you are going to end it," Koi licked his lips in a seductive manner. He pinned Kakeru down and licked his lips begging for an entrance, and of course, Kakeru gave in and let Koi have what he wanted- a passionate kiss. A strain of Koi's saliva drooled down Kakeru's chin, turning the little elder one on. 

"Hey, Kakeru-senpai why are you hard?"

"Tha- that's none of your business, and stop it with the 'senpai ' thing!"

Still having Kakeru's hands pinned, Koi used his free hand to unzip Kakeru's zipper and ran a finger down his painfully hard cock, teasing it. 

"Stop, Koi!"

"Hey, you're asking me to stop but you're feeling it? Quit lying, Ka-ke-ru."

And that was it for Kakeru, he started to drip precum as he was feeling it just from Koi's hands. Then, something unexpected happened (Well, for some readers they'll expect this so yeah...). Koi took Kakeru into his mouth, bobbing his head up and down. Kakeru tried his hardest to control himself from moaning but failed miserably. It only took a few minutes for Kakeru to release into Koi's mouth. Was it because Koi was too good or was he just pent up?

Instead of swallowing all of it, he spat some onto his right middle and ring finger and slowly entered Kakeru, stretching him so that it won't hurt as much when he put it in. Koi got a little 'naughty' and pushed deeper into Kakeru, grazing his middle finger over his prostate, over and over again. 

"Ha, Koi. Gonna c-"

Before Kakeru could finish his sentence, Koi pulled his fingers out, edging Kakeru. 

"What was that for you damn bastard!?" Kakeru yelled, "I...I was about to come," his voice trembling. 

"Sorry but I promise that you'll feel better once we start," Koi tried to assure him.

Koi then slickly pull out his fingers and positioned himself in front of Kakeru's entrance. Kakeru moved back a little. Maybe it was because they haven't done it in a while and it'll hurt.

"Don't worry, just breath out, relax."

Kakeru nodded and exhaled. Koi took this chance to push into Kakeru. It was tight alright. Kakeru started to tear up although Koi gave him time to adjust to his size.

Koi had to think quick, not to say fast. He didn't want to scare his partner and lose his trust so he took his mouth to Kakeru's left nipple and sucked it while pinching the right as he started to move slowly. He tried his best to make Kakeru feel comfortable and to his surprise, it was working.

"Hmmm... Koi, faster..."

Koi then picked him up and made Kakeru rode him. 

"Mmmnnn... So deep..."

Koi put his hands on Kakeru's waist, helping him to go deeper, hitting his prostate. 

"Yes, Ko-i... Haaa..." 

Kakeru moaned every time without fell when Koi hit his prostate. 

"Koi- I- ha-come... Ah!"

"Me too... Together, Kakeru..."

Both of the boys orgasmed at the same time. Warmth filled Kakeru. Kakeru's cum shot over Koi. Some landed on his face. Koi realised that Kakeru's orgasm lasted longer, which was a relief. 

"So, how did it feel?" Koi asked,  "orgasming after edging?"

"It felt like heaven," Kakeru got up, "but if you ever stop me from orgasming again, I'll kill you."

Koi swallowed hard.

"Just kidding," Kakeru smiled, "don't take me seriously."

Koi giggled.

"What so funny?"

"You look sexy with cum dripping out of you."

Kakeru flushed.

"That's it. I'm done with you!" 

Kakeru dressed quick and stomped down. 

"Hey, I'm so-" The door slammed at Koi. "Hai, what have I done now?"

He loked up to the sky and smiled.

Sorry, my dear readers. I've been very busy with my work lately. Assignments have been piling up. This is all I can give you for now. Until next time. Bye!

-Fukai