Hajime x Shun

For : MiaMia668

"Eh, so fast? You come too quickly, Shun."

"That's because your hands are too skilled, Hajime. I can't help it."

"My, my, bad boys MUST be punished, you know."

Hajime used a brown belt that was lying nearby and tied Shun's hands to the bed frame and started to loosen him from the front. Shun's legs kicked Hajime's shoulders as he felt the pleasure.

"If you're gonna keep that up we might as well stop doing it," Hajime said hiding his wink while teasing Shun.

"No! Go on! You must!"

"Why, love? Is something bothering you? You know you can tell me everything, right? Let it all out~" Hajime said as he continued to loosen Shun's back.

"Ah~ This morning, I saw you got interviewed by a couple of girls... and... I got a little jealous... Now I've told you everything you need to know! So don't stop!"

Hajime inserted his into Shun. They kissed passionately and broke it with a string if saliva. Then, Hajime started to thrust into Shun. While thrusting, Hajime licked Shun's nipples teasingly.

"Enough ah~ with the -teasing, kiss me"

"Well, aren't you feeling it today, very well"

Hajime trusted harder just like Shun wanted. 

They did it 8 times under 30 minutes. Finally Hajime laid down in exhaustion.

"Hey, Shun. Look how much we came. There're loads inside of you and he bed sheet feels sticky and cold."

"Don't say that you prev... It's all your fault..."

"How is it my fault? You seduced me first."

"That' because... because...you... made me jealous..."

"Hahaha go to sleep now, it's already 2 a.m. Love you, Shun."

"Love you too, bastard"