Hajime x Shun(M preg)

From : AnimeLoverAndMore

"Ne, Hajime~"

"What?"

"Let's do it bareback tonight, love~," Shun said putting the box of condom into the bin.

"Oi, Shun! Now how are we gonna do it?"

"Ba-re-ba-ck~"

There was a moment of silence because Hajime had to think deeply about his omega.

"Tsk, I've got no choice, have I? When was the last time you had your heat?"

"Eh, don't worry about that."

"Oi, Shu-"

Shun the connect his lips with the black haired alpha and broke it with a smile.

"Shun, your scent- If we continue to do this, I won't be able to hold back..."

"It's alright." Shun looked into his eyes, "Be rough with me, Ha-ji-me-ku-n"

Shun then started to rub his hard member against Hajime's. Hajime slowly unbuttoned Shun's shirt. Then, he ran his fingers down over Shun's hard nipples and sucked them, making it hurt for Shun.

"It hurts!"Shun shouted.

"I'm sorry, Shun."

"Baka, don't be."

Shun moaned as Hajime sucked on them even harder. He growled back into Shun's ear seductively. After the upper body pleasure, Hajime unbuckled their belts, taking off their trousers, followed by their boxers. Hajime took 2 digits into Shun and started to loosen him.

"Hajime, no- no need for the preparation. Hurry up and put it in..."

"My, my. Why are we so impatient today? Well, if it's orders from the King himself, why not?"

The omega was already wet. Hajime positioned himself at Shun's entrance and slowly put in the tip and the rest of his member. Shun looked like he was in pain.

"Shun, you know we can stop, right? You don'-"

Suddenly Hajime scented a sweet and strong amora coming from Shun.

"Shun, are you?"

"Yes, I'm in my heat. But don't you dare not cum inside me. I've waited so long to bear your child..."

"I understand, Shun. But if it hurts you then please, tell me to stop."

"I'll try but I can't promise you anything."

Hajime soon let his "other side (AKA Alpha side)" take control of him. He pulled out a bit then rammed into Shun repeatedly, causing Shun to call out Hajime's name.

The moaning and panting was getting louder out of pleasure. The omega could feel that he was close and tightened around his alpha to let him know. Hajime got the message immediately and rammed harder. After countless times of thrusting, the both of them were at their limits. Shun crossed his legs above Hajime's hips, making sure that he came inside him.

"Hajime! Impregnant me!"

"Ah, me too, I'm cu-"

Hajime shot his hot seeds into Shun.

"Now, we'll just have to wait," Hajime said stroking Shun's head.

Weeks later...

"Hajime!"

"What?"

"I'm pregnant!!!" as Shun showed Hajime the pregnancy test.

Both of them went to the hospital and the doctor confirmed that Shun was pregnant...with twins.

"Congratulations to the both of you!" the doctor said.

The happy couple looked at each other and smiled. Happiness that they will never forget.