Shun x Iku

Yeek!!! Sorry to make you guys wait. A lot has happened during these past few months.

Shun and Hajime beg for Your Majesty and Your Highnesses's forgiveness...

Enjoy! 😊

"Hnnn..."

"Oh wow. So you're planning to make me crave for you this early in the morning?"

Iku opened his eyes widely and sat up in bed only to fall back due to the massive headache he had.

Why is Shun here? Wait, where is 'here'? What? How?

"Do you remember anything?" Shun asked with 'concern' in his tone.

"The last thing I remember is attending the party held for Procella and Six Gravi... Don't tell me..."

"Bingo~ You got drunk~"

"How? I made sure not to go near the drinks. I turned around and I-... Oh..."

"Yea, saw Koi you did. Then you know the rest. A challenge started and the whole floor knew what was going on. I went with Kai, who brought you here but then couldn't leave you alone."

Couldn't leave me alone?

"Why?"

"Because this is my room," Shun said as if he wanted Iku to know his place.

"Mmm... I'm going to go take a shower... Ahhhhh!!!!!!"

"I don't have clothes on... Shun, why am I naked?"

"Woah... Don't blame me. So you really don't remember anything..." Shun made it clear.

"Shun-"

"I was getting ready for bed and was about to switch off the lights when you suddenly pounce on me and got a hard-on. I know I'm handsome but for you to get a hard-on..."

No, no, no... Calm down, Iku. Try to remember what happened...

"Yeah... I'll go take a shower now..."

"Not so fast, Iku. Let's first fix that boner of yours~"

"What bo- ahhh!"

Shun pulled Iku down onto the bed and got on all fours.

"I'll fix it in the bath-"

Before Iku could finish his sentence, Shun had already stuck Iku's length into his mouth. Shun sure was skilled because he made Iku shut up almost instantly.

"Ahhh... Shun, stop... I'm pent up-"

Shun being the jerkass he is, kept on sucking, licking the back of Iku's length. He could feel Iku throbbing in his mouth.

"Mou iku? (Cumming already?)"

Iku tried to shove Shun's head away but failed. Shun was determined to swallow it.

"You're weird. Haaa..."

"Oh? Do you think I'm letting you go? I haven't had my fun yet~"

Shun salivate his index and middle finger and move it towards Iku's hole. 

"It hurts!"

No reply. Shun kept staring at Iku's face while fingering him. After a few minutes, he was done. His hole became soft.

"I'm entering"

"Haaa... Ahhhh..."

"Relax... Iku, you've got to relax."

How can I relax if you're doing this?!

"I'm moving."

Shun began to thrust into Iku. Going slowly, fitting Iku's pace. Careful not to hurt the virgin.

"Ahh... Shun!"

"Boku no kawaii kouhai... (My cute junior...)"

Iku wrapped his legs around Shun's hips. And Shun thought to himself.

Was I like this when I do it with Hajime?

"Iku..."

Shun pulled Iku up so that he was riding Shun.

"What a view, Iku," Shun said as he licked Iku's nipples.

"Ahh.. Nggg... Shun-"

"My, I didn't know you'd become this sensitive~"

Shun gave a few more thrust before cumming together. 

As Iku lied awake, he suddenly remembered his drinking buddy, Kakeru.

"Hey, Shun. Where's Kakeru?"

"You only remembered him now? He's with Hajime~"

"Where?"

"In the room next to us~"

Iku turned red. Embarrassed red. 

"Then, you mean... He heard..."

"Mmm hmmm~"

"Why didn't you stop me?!"

"Because it'd be a pity to~"

Iku stuffed his face into the pillow. Thinking about all that has happened really hit him hard.

What a cute side of Iku... Should I do this to all my members?