Hajime x Aoi

Aoi's POV

I turned- no- to be precise, I 'rolled' to my right of the bed and saw... Hajime.

Wait...

What?!

No, this can't be happening. I-I know I have a low tolerance of alcohol but... Why are we in the same bed?

Ok. Just relax and think, Aoi. Calm down. How can I calm down when he's just right in front of me!?

I sat up and fell right down the next second. That's right. I'm not surprised my head hurts like hell right now. I laid in bed trying to fight off the dizziness. Staring at the dim light brown ceiling, I closed my eyes and thought about what happened yesterday but nothing came to mind. 

Just how drunk was I?

"Are you feeling better, Aoi?"

I tried to focus on the voice which called out my name but couldn't.

"Yea, I think so," I replied without thinking, "Where are we by the way?"

"A hotel," he said as if it was nothing.

How can he say something like that so boldly?

"Why are we in a hotel?"

"You got drunk and almost passed out in the middle of the streets. So I carried you here thinking this was the only option I had."

I was that drunk?

"Sorry you had to do that. Put the bill on my tab. I'll take a shower then head out an-"

3rd person's POV

Hajime stopped Aoi with a passionate kiss. The kiss drained the poor boy of his strength. 

"Hajime..."

"Don't go,  Aoi"

Hajime tripped Aoi, causing him to fall back on the bed.

Hajime let his hands wander around Aoi's body.

"Stop... We shouldn't be doing this..."

"If you really didn't want this, you'd already given me a black eye."

Aoi shifted his gaze.

"Come on,  Aoi... Let me hear your cries for me..."

"I won't cry for you! Now, let me take a-"

Another kiss took Aoi by surprise.

"That kiss was for not wanting to do it."

Aoi closed his eyes, "I told you. I'm not doing it."

Hajime traced a line down Aoi's midaxillary line which made him shiver and open his mouth slightly. Hajime took that opportunity to give Aoi his most passionate kiss for him.

"Then what does this kiss mean?"

"This is for the one I truly love."

Aoi blushed hard. Maybe harder than a tomato. Hajime felt the heat on Aoi's face which just turned him on. Then he felt it. He felt a hand cupping his already hard rod. 

"Aoi..."

"Hurry up... It's throbbing..."

Hajime put his hat on Aoi's stomach and unzip Aoi's pants. He lowered his boxers and took Aoi into his mouth.

"Oi, what are you doing?"

"Gibing yu a bow job (Giving you a blowjob)"

As if it wasn't obvious enough...

"Hmmmm... don't tal- while doin' it..."

Aoi put his right hand on Hajime's head and the other on the bed supporting him. He had his head tilted back from the pleasure he was receiving when he suddenly he felt a knot in his stomach.

"Hajime, let go! I'm... I'm...". Hajime continued his work. "Ahhhh..."

Aoi's hand gave in and he laid on the bed. 

"How are you so skilled?" Aoi asked.

"I have my ways," Hajime answered.

"I haven't came that fast since middle school..."

"Ah, so you started to jerk off in middle school ha. What year were you in?"

Aoi's eyes widen. He had just realised what he said.

"Ah, no. I just, um, eh..."

"Don't worry about it. I started when I was 11 because of a certain someone..."

Then, Aoi had this idea to escape with the flow of the conversation so he made Hajime guess at what age he started. Hajime had already guessed it for 10 times and got it wrong. He was now agitated and pinned down Aoi.

"I'm going to make you tell me, Aoi."

"Ha, try me... ah, no. That wasn't what I meant!"

"Nice invitation. I'll accept it with all my heart, Love."

Hajime thrusted in without preparing Aoi or anything. Pure pain hit Aoi like a moving train. And after a few thrusts, a little stream of blood started to flow out.

"Ah, Aoi... Are you Ok?"

No responds. Just cries. Did Hajime go too far?

"It hurts! It hurts! Take it out! Ah!"

Hajime kissed Aoi, assuring him it would feel better and- who knew- Aoi started begging for it as time goes by. And before he knew it, Aoi was riding Hajime.

"Come now, Hajime. Tell me who teach you how to do a blowjob like just now."

"Don't want to..."

Aoi continued to move his hips, tightening when he pulls out and stopping when Hajime feels like he's about to come. It didn't take long for Hajime to tell him.

"Hey... let me come..."

"Name first, Hajime"

"Shun... Shun gave me my first blowjob"

"Hmmmm, well, his name did cross my mind. It's not surprising."

"Now will you tell me how old you started to masturbate?"

"N-"

"I won't take 'no' for an answer."

And Hajime started to go wild with Aoi. He was way rougher then before.

"Ahh... Ha... fif-teen"

"Ehhh..."

After a few more thrusts, both of them came onto each other, being careful not to mess up the white sheet.

Hajime laid exhausted on Aoi. 

"Don't you think 15 is quite a late age for you to discover its wonderful pleasures."

"After doing it with you, anything else doesn't matter."

"Wow, Aoi. That's a swee-"

Hajime saw a fast-asleep Aoi when he sat up.

"I'll show him what he'll get for falling asleep when I'm talking tomorrow."

And with that said, he drifted off. 

In Hajime's dream:

Aoi with bunny ears and a white cotton tail.

Ah shit, here we go again...