Garroth Oneshot

Phoenix Drop High

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

"You don't understand!" You peep slightly, Garroth and Laurance turns to look at you.

Laurence's hand pushes the locker door shut, and he turns fully to you.

"What do we not understand?" He snaps slightly, this makes your heart drop.

When you look at Garroth, he isn't even looking at you anymore. He grabs the books from his locker and drops it into his backpack.

A tear slowly drips down your cheek, you wipe it away, shaking your head, "Never mind."

Spinning around, you walk down the hallway, a choked sob escapes you, and there's no doubt they heard it. The hallway is empty. It was only you three.

Your shoulder slams into a werewolf with a blue streak in his hair. He apologizes but you brush it off, before continuing away. His hand catches your wrist, and spins you around, concern is written across his face.

"Are you alright?" He asks, you look at Garroth and Laurance, who're watching you, when you look back at the guy, you plaster a smile on your face, trying to make it reach your eyes.

It works, because he smiles back, you blink slightly, and then wipe away the tears, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a tiny misunderstanding between my friends and I. Thanks for being concerned."

You both wave at each other before you're gone down the hallway, your tennis shoes slamming against the tile floor as you rush your way into the nearest girls bathroom. You open the door as fast as you can and shut the door behind you.

"Just one day where things don't go wrong." You sigh, wiping away even more tears.

Stepping in front of the bathroom mirror, you look at yourself in the mirror, plastering on the same smile you held earlier, and the realization of how real it actually looked, hits you. Your smile fades.

"If only he'd understand." You whisper, as the door to the bathroom opens, Aphmau comes in.

"Oh, hi (Y/n)!" She says, you smile.

The smile that she was holding already when she came into the bathroom, was now gone. She could see past your act. It made you feel slightly better.

"What happened?" She asks instantly, rushing over to you.

Since you were considered to be in her friend group, you knew she'd instantly know who you're talking about. But the thought that Garroth and Laurence might get pissed even more at you, for ruining their already tainted relationship with her, made you think twice.

But you really needed someone to talk to.

"Garroth." You whisper, her eyes widen.

"Did he break up with you? What about him? Are you okay?"

"H-he's misunderstanding something and Laurance won't let me clarify."

"What's the misunderstanding?" She asks, you turn to the mirror.

"One of the boys here... he had a crush on me last year. When he asked me out, I turned him down and told him that I wasn't interested. He found out that I was dating Garroth this year and kissed me. Laurance was nearby and he saw. He won't let me talk to Garroth." You say, trailing off, and then whispering, "I'm going to lose my boyfriend."

"Nope." She says, you turn your head towards her.

"What?"

"I'm going to make him listen to you." She says, a smile overcoming her face.