Aphmau Oneshot

Day Two

I don't know what I'm doing with my life so don't ask.

I KNOW ITS LATE OMG

READER CHAN IS GAY

WARNING- GAYNESS

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

"Aphmau babeee." You groan, your arms wrapped around her waist as you bury your head into the crook of her neck. All she does, is laugh at your misery.

"Its Christmas, (Y/n). Cheer up. At least we're spending it together." She says, you smile slightly, then kiss her neck.

"As fun as this is, I don't enjoy Christmas as much as you guys do. Its just not as fun."

"Not as fun as what? Halloween?" She giggles, you smile.

"Yup. During Halloween I can dress in costumes and scare the pants off of little kids. Now this? Oh come on. I have to spend my money on people. But I worked so hard for it." You fake sniffle, she giggles and you loosen your grip around her.

She turns around and places her cold hands against your cheeks, getting on her toes to kiss you. You slowly lean down, holding her head in place so she doesn't move. When you two pull away, a huge smile comes over your face.

"See? Not bad at all."

"Why did you even kiss me?" You breathe, smiling.

She points up, and you see the mistletoe, wrapping your arms around her small frame, you lean forward and kiss her again.

"Ew you two! Get a room already!" Katelyn says, you look up and glare at her. She sticks her tongue out at you.

"Kawaii~Chan ships it." Kawaii~Chan yells, you roll your eyes.

"And there goes our private time together." You frown, Aphmau's eyes sparkle as she stares at you.

"Don't worry about it. We'll have plenty of private time tonight."

She winks, and your face heats up immensely. You place your hands over your face and groan, Kawaii~Chan giggles, and Katelyn makes gagging noises.

"Hey, if you don't want to live here anymore, Katelyn, the door is over there." Aphmau says, you remove your hands to see her pointing to the front door. Katelyn rolls her eyes and starts towards the kitchen.

Kawaii~Chan comes over and starts to help Aph with decorating. You sit off to the side, because its not your forte. While watching them argue about Christmas lights, a smile comes over your face.

You're so lucky to have her. She brings a lot of the light to your day. Makes you happy when you're sad. She's just never down as much as you are.

Aph suddenly spins towards you with blue and red Christmas lights in one hand, and yellow and green in the other.

"Which is better? Kawaii~Chan says the yellow and green but I say the red and blue."

A smile comes over your face and you lean back on the couch.

"Red and blue."

  -•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-  

Well, there you have it

Expect like a spam or something

I'm gonna TRY to get them out in the three days I have, don't worry

Hope you liked it, I'll see you next part

~ Quinn