Travis Oneshot

Um um

This is in Love~Love Paradise

I'm not gonna bother with saying who requested it bc I'm tired and I don't care

(No offense)

Enjoy!

(IM SO SO SO SORRY THAT ITS LATE IVE BEEN SUPER DUPER BUSY BELIEVE IT OR NOT BUT HERE IT IS!!!)

ALSO KEEP IN MIND THAT TRAVIS ONLY SHOWED UP AFTER HE EXPLODED THE HOUSE!!!!!

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Dipping your hand into the bag of chips, you stand at the bottom of the building. Right next to a bunch of other spectators watching this.

"Get down here Travis!" Katelyn barks. She looks angry at Travis. You smile slightly.

"It's okay Katelyn! I won't get hurt!" He yells down to her. You hear her growl under her breath. Poor Katelyn, she's probably gonna kill him when he finally comes down.

"Travis, I swear to Irene." She growls, and then Travis jumps off the building.

You watch, still eating the chips. When he hits the ground, you cringe the tiniest bit, but you still munch on your chips. Travis managed to leave a giant-ass sized crater in the ground. Impressive.

Travis groans, loudly. But when he shifts inside the crater, you realize that he didn't break any bones. Which, is where you get baffled now. How the fuck did he actual just come out of that without breaking anything?

"Idiot." Katelyn mutters walking over to him and standing over him with her arms crossed, "I told you not to jump."

"S-see? It's h-heaven Ka-Katelyn." Travis says, you burst out laughing, catching the attention of Katelyn.

"He's a literal moron, (Y/n). He just jumped from the top of that," She points to the top of the building, making you start laughing again, "And when he hit the ground, still calls it heaven."

You're still giggling, barely pushing out any words, but you give it your best effort nonetheless, "Trust me, I saw."

"Oh, hi (Y/n)." Travis says, suddenly very awake. He props himself up in the hole, shoving his right hand underneath his head to keep it up, "Didn't see you here, gorgeous."

"And it seems as if he's never even fallen from the building in the first place." You scoff, your arms crossing as you look down at him and his stupid hole.

"What? Can I not tell the truth every once in a while?" He asks in a fake offended tone.

"Its not even close to being true if you say it to every woman you see." You remind him, offering him your hand.

He takes your hand, you brace yourself for his weight, but it seems as if he's a lot stronger than you take him for. Because all he does it yank his arm once, not even attempting to get up.

He instead pulls you on top of his figure. You stumble, but he catches you in the perfect position. As in, you're sitting on top of his crotch/stomach. And of course (obviously) he's underneath you. A grin covers his face, and it takes all your self control not to reach over and smack him.

"What would you do, if I told you that I did that to make you jealous?" He asks softly, his right hand is behind him, propping him up from falling, and his left hand is on your cheek.

Looking into his eyes, you tilt your head slightly. Your face is slowly heating up the longer you look at him, "That you're really bad at it."

He chuckles softly, leaning up now, and the moment is ruined the second Katelyn clears her throat impatiently, "Get a room, you two. Specifically the one back at the house. I don't wanna stand out here forever."

Laughing, you get off of Travis, and you help him up for real this time. But when you go to take your hand from his, he doesn't budge. His grip stays firm on your own, a small smile comes over your face.

"Do you actually like me?" You ask, after Katelyn decided to give you two some 'privacy'. When in reality she was just a few paces ahead, and you know she can hear everything you two say to each other. Plus, she's probably prepping herself to stick up for you if he hurts you in any way.

"Yeah." He says softly, you look up at him, and a grin comes over his face instantly, and he pulls up your hands, "Was this not proof enough?"

"No, Travis." You laugh, "Because you're like a girl. You give me mixed signals and its hard to sort out."

"Well, then I apologize." He says.

You look at him like he's grown two heads, "You're actually apologizing for something?"

"Oh, shut up!" He laughs, shoving you off to the side, but quickly pulling you back with your hands, when the laughter had died down, his thumb rubs over the back of your palm, "I love you."

Your heart skips a beat, and you giggle nervously, looking at him, "Love you too, Travis."

-----------------------

GOD

ITS THURSDAY

ITS HERE

I FEEL LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT

(WHEN DO I NOT)

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS & REQUESTING

i am deeply sorry

LOVE YOU

see you next THURSDAY

~ Quinn