Gene Oneshot

AHHHHHH

Might as well update this

SO THIS TAKE PLACE IN PDH- SEASON ONE

okay enjoy :D

---------------------------

"To be frank, Gene, I don't think this is a good idea." 

"Trust me, (Y/n). Its a wonderful idea. You just need to open your mind a bit and accept it."

"The only thing I'm going to have to accept is my grounding." You frown at him, a huff escaping your lips less than a second after. Your arms cross themselves and they're tight across your chest.

"Don't be like that." He coos, even though his face doesn't match his tone. 

His lips are curled up in an evil grin, because he knows what he's doing. His face isn't flushed, unlike all the other times he's practically alone with you. That's also another dead giveaway, that he has something horrible planned.

But when your eyes meet his, you nearly get lost in them. His eyes are such a pretty color, and they would look so much better if he'd sleep more often. The purple blotches underneath his eyes just doesn't compliment them at all. 

Although, with the look he's sporting- black messy hair, black t-shirt with a white skull, his normal black jeans -the purple looks like it belongs there. And its just saddening to you.

Honestly, you wonder if you can convince him to take a nap with you or something. Sometimes he'll agree to it, and you're able to get him to sleep for maybe an hour or two before he wakes up because he's 'bored'.

"Gene- can we just go nap at your house or something, instead?" You pout, jutting your bottom lip out and mustering up the best puppy-eyes you can, but his grin just widens and he shakes his head. "But I'm tired!'

"Come on, (Y/n). It'll only be for an hour or so." He snickers, pulling you. You reluctantly follow him, still pouting.

A few new ideas had sprouted into your head though. You could pretend to faint, and he'd have to carry you back to the school. And maybe on the way there, you'd be able to get a wink or two of sleep in. Another idea is that you just take off running, cause you're so sure that he's not going to hold onto you.

But that would hurt his feelings, and when his feelings are hurt, he's rather hard to please afterwards. You'll somehow manage agreeing to giving him feet rubs or something in the process. And that is not a position you want to be in, not ever again.

Even from where you're at, you can hear the quiet stream of water. So that indicates that you're near the bridge, and possibly Sasha and Zenix.

You let out a groan at the thought of Zenix. He's rather annoying, and being around him is like being around Zane. Its annoying, and they both need to catch the hint.

"What's wrong, Kitten?" Gene looks over his shoulder to get a glimpse at you, his eyes going up and down your figure once or twice, before turning around and walking again.

"Are we going to be hanging around your friends?" You ask as nicely as you can, but you watch as Gene hears the distaste in your voice.

"Nope, just us."

This, makes you suspicious. Where else are they going to be hanging around at? Its not like they'll actually attend class for once... unless they are.

You two finally arrive at the stream. You go to walk around Gene and sit underneath the tree, but Gene side-steps and turns to you, placing his hands on your arms and leaning down to you slightly.

"Gene, what did you do?" You question him, your eyebrow raising at him when he won't let you walk around him.

"Love you, Kitten." He kisses you briefly before moving out of your view.

Your quiet gasp fills the air, as your eyes scan the scenery. Happiness begins to overtake the grumpiness that was there just moments before.

Gene had laid out a small picnic for the two of you, with the classic red and white checkered blanket and the wooden picnic basket.

Turning to him, you look at him with wide eyes, "You did this for me?"

"Had a little help, but otherwise, yeah." He shrugs slightly, his hands are shoved into his pockets, so you take them out and intertwine your fingers with his.

Getting up on your tippy-toes, you kiss him, before pulling away and dragging him to the blanket.

"Thank you, Gene." You say, once you two have settled down onto the blanket. He sends you a small, cheeky smile.

"You're welcome."

------------------------------

Short? 

And kinda cute ngl

AnYwaYS

hope u liked it

~ Quinn

REQUESTS ARE OPEN FOR ANYONE, SO GIMME THEM & I'LL DO THEM