Cadenza Oneshot

Day 6

YES

I try to keep them as gender neutral as I can, but I apologize if it doesn't work

THIS ONE WILL BE A CADENZA X MALE READER

SEASON 1

  -•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-    

"Cadenza, babe, we've got to go if we want to make it to Aphmau's Christmas party on time."

"We're going to be fashionably late. We don't want to be at their door right when it starts. Its weird and it makes us look desperate. Plus I can't decide how I want the scarf." She says, you roll your eyes and stand in the bathroom doorway. You lean on the frame.

"I say, you choose one, and then I can go talk to the guys."

She glares at you through the mirror, and you smile, shrugging. She spins around, and kisses you. And then takes a step back.

"How does it look?" She asks, you shrug. Its a scarf, it doesn't really matter to you.

"It looks good."

"You're lying." She says, frowning and turning around back to the mirror, undoing the knot and fixing it.

"Cadenza, you already look good. No one is going to care about the scarf." You say, she smiles, and tightens the scarf on her neck.

"Perfect." She chimes. She turns around and shuts off the bathroom light, grabbing your hand and pulling you out the front door.

The snowfall was light, but pretty anyways, you stick out your tongue and Cadenza rolls her eyes.

"Oh come on." You say, she sighs and does it too.

She giggles when she catches one on her tongue. And then she closes her mouth.

When you reach the front steps of Aphmau's house, you have her laughing extremely hard. She tries to stop when she knocks, but you turn towards her and she loses it all over again.

Aphmau opens the door, and you can feel the heat. She steps aside, and Cadenza immediately goes to chat with Aphmau.

"Thanks for inviting us." Cadenza says, Aphmau shrugs and says that she couldn't not invite you.

"Hey! (Y/n)!" Someone calls, you turn to see Laurance and the other guys in one part of the room.

"Hey, Laurance." You say, walking over, Travis reaches over to Dante and tries to get him into a headlock. Dante places his hand on Travis' forehead and keeps him at bay.

"Treating my sister well?" He asks, you roll your eyes.

"Of course I am. She's my girlfriend. Its not like I'm going to treat her like trash. I'm going to treat her like the princess she is." You say, Laurance smiles widely at that.

"Glad to hear. What took you guys so long?" He asks, you chuckle slightly.

"A scarf."

"Of course. She had to look perfect, right?" Laurance asks, laughing with you.

"Exactly."

"(Y/n)!" Cadenza calls you, she motions you over and you follow. 

After you got under the doorway, she places her hands on your cheeks and kisses you.

When she pulls away, she smiles, "We're under the mistletoe."

She lets you look up, and sure enough, you're under it. Smiling you look down at her.

"Well, since we're still under it.." You trail off, and then lean down and kiss her.

  -•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•- 

OOF GOTTA GO FASTTT

HOPE YOU LIKED IT 

~ Quinn