Laurance Oneshot

Day 5

YES

Mystreet Season 1

  -•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

"Laurance oh my IRENE." You yell, chasing him around the couch.

"What's wrong, (Y/n)?" He asks.

Currently, you were chasing him around the couch because he took the top of the Christmas tree ornament. And he wouldn't give it back either. So it left you to chase him around the couch.

"Running around, the Christmas couch." He sings.

Screw it, I have to get the star.

Launching yourself across the couch, you slam into Laurance and bring him onto the floor with you. You sit on his lap and try to reach for it. But he still has longer arms that you. 

"You can't get it." He says, chuckling.

Leaning down, you kiss him, and he drops the Christmas topper to touch your face. You quickly break away and grab the topper. 

While you try to scramble away from him, he grabs your ankle and pulls you back to him. You squeal.

"Come on Laurance. We have to put this on the top of the tree before the guys get back."

"Why?" He asks, you turn to squint at him.

"Because. I made a bet with them. And if I lose then I have to wear something I'd normally wear during summer."

"That's a dumb bet."

"They get to choose what I wear. And if they get their hands on my bikini then I'm going to freeze my ass off." You pout slightly, he sighs and picks you up.

Since you're short, this is perfect. You stretch your arm and place the Christmas topper on the tree. The door swings open no less than a second later, you turn to see Garroth, Dante and Travis walk in.

"Dammit." Travis mutters, Dante laughs.

"Told you two that she'd get it done. No fair that Laurance helped her though." Dante says.

"He took the topper from me and I had to chase him around for ten minutes. Don't complain." You say, crossing your arms. Laurance had placed you back on the ground, and he puts his arms around your shoulders.

"Yeah, guys. And really? A bet like that? You trying to kill my girlfriend?"

"Well, no." Dante says, Travis looks over at you two.

"We were gonna pick something stupid. No big deal." Garroth says, shrugging his shoulders.

You roll your eyes and turn around, getting on the top of your toes to kiss Laurance. You're a bit short, so Laurance leans down and fixes the distance between you two. Travis whistles and Dante tells Travis to shut up.

"I love you." Laurance says, you feel your face heat up.

It wasn't the first time he said this, but each time he did, you felt butterflies flare up in your stomach.

"I love you too."

  -•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-    

ACK

okay

HoPe YoU lIkEd iT

~ Quinn