Dante Oneshot

dAY 7

YES okay

PDH Season 1

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Rubbing your hands together quickly, you silently wished that you'd taken up Dante's offer on driving you here. But of course, you insisted on walking.

"If only it wasn't thirty degrees out." You groan, shoving your hands into your pockets.

Luckily, Dante's house house was near. Only a few more houses to pass before you'd have the warmth that you desired.

Dante had invited you over to his house for Christmas Eve. And since you had a crush on him, the opportunity was just too good to pass up.

It seemed to you that he might like you too, but you didn't focus on that. If you did, then you'd turn out to be like Kawaii~Chan. Obsessed over her ships.

And that just wasn't something you were willing to get into.

The light from inside Dante's house, floods out onto the street. You can hear the laughter from inside.

Now or never.

Walking up to his doorstep, you knock on the door. The laughter quiets down, and the front door swings open. Dante's blue hair is messed up.

"(Y/n)! You came!" He says, hugging you, your face heats up and you smile.

"Well duh. You invited me. Of course I'm going to come."

He smirks at what you said and then you squeak and slap his arm. Stupid dirty jokes.

He laughs and you join in, he steps aside so you can come inside, and he shuts the door behind you.

The sudden warmth of the house makes your hands burn. But it's a nice burn. Let's you know that your fingers aren't frozen solid.

"Should I take off my boots?" You ask, turning to Dante, he nods.

"Ah, so this is who you invited." A deep voice says. You recognize that voice...

Turning, you're met with Gene. He smiles down at you.

"Gene." You say, shocked, trying desperately to get your shoes off. The first one quietly thumps on the ground.

"Come on (Y/n). You have to know that Gene is my older brother." Dante says.

That's right.

"I just... forgot is all." You say, Gene chuckles.

"Gene! Can you help me please?" A woman calls, Dante looks being him briefly before turning to look at you again.

"Thanks for coming, (Y/n). It really means a lot." He says, you smile and nod.

"No problem."

Your other shoe comes off, and then you stand up. Dante grabs your hand, which you believe is a friendly act, and pulls you towards the kitchen.

Gene steps in the way when you make it under the doorway.

"Move you oaf." Dante laughs, trying to push him out of the way.

"Can't. One, mom is busy and she can meet (Y/n) in a second. And two, you're under the mistletoe."

Your face heats up as you both look up and spot it. You look at Gene, who winks at you.

"Well, you know the rules." Dante mumbles.

"W-w don't h-have to -" You say, turning to look at Dante, he cuts you off by kissing you gently.

Then there's a bright flash of light, and Dante pulls away, he turns and glares.

"Mom!"

"Sorry. I had to. So precious." She coos.

You press your hand to your mouth, smiling. Dante probably thought you were going to get mad, because he started to apologize.

"N-no." You say, looking up at him and removing your hand, "I-I like you too."

He smiles, looks like he's about to jump for joy, but kisses you again instead.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

OMG GUYS

I ACCIDENTALLY PASTED SOMETHING REALLY LONG IN HERE AND I SCREAMED

BUT IT WAS JUST A BUNCH OF O's

I HATE MYSELF

hope you liked it

~ Quinn