Garroth Oneshot

Day 3

YES I KNOW I'M STILL BEHIND

HELLO MY NAME IS QUINN AND I'M 21 DAYS BEHIND ON MY APHMAU CHRISTMAS SPECIALS

also Charlie Puth is gr8 rn :D

(N/n) - Nickname

  -•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•- 

Your boyfriend rubs the back of your hand with his thumb in soothing circles. Probably in an attempt to calm you down and make you realize that this isn't going to be the end of the world.

But to be fair, you've never had Christmas at his parent's house, so you honestly don't know how well this is going to turn out.

"What if I say something stupid?" You ask worriedly, again. Garroth sighs, and stops. He turns you towards him, and kisses you.

When he pulls away, he has a huge smile on his face, "You're fine. You've met them before. They love you, they think you're wonderful for me. Calm down."

You nod, trying to make yourself believe it more. When you start walking back towards the house again, all the hope crumbles from your hands.

Garroth knocks on the door, you swing your hands, looking off to the side. The snowfall this morning is only starting. It didn't snow yesterday, on Christmas Eve. So you hoped it would snow today, good thing it came true.

Now if everything else would go right.

"Gar gar!" Zianna chimes, you turn to look at her, and she smiles even wider, holding out her arms, "(N/n)!"

You let go of Garroth's hand to hug Zianna, she rocks you slightly in the hug, and when you pull away, she steps out of the doorway.

"Come in! Oh my Irene, my Gar gar has grown!"

"I stopped growing a while ago, mommy." He says laughing, he takes your hand again.

Shutting the door behind you two, you take off your boots. Garroth does too, and then he pulls you towards the living room area. Vylad and Zane sit on the couch, playing a video game. Zane grumbles something about it being 'bullshit on how he lost' and that Vylad is a 'damn cheater'. 

"Watch your mouth Zuzu! Or I'll be forced to use soap on you!" She says, glaring at Zane, "We have a guest too. So I'd suggest -"

"I think he gets it." Vylad says, grinning, when he sees you, his face lights up.

"My favorite to-be sister in law!" Vylad says, jumping up.

You two weren't engaged or anything, but you know Garroth did have a plan on marrying you. So it didn't come as a shock when he said that.

Garroth lets go of your hand again so you can hug Vylad. He's always so full of energy, which a huge difference from Zane. But you get along with them both equally.

"Well? Shall we get this Christmas started?" Zianna asks, you turn towards Garroth.

"Shall we?" You ask, he nods and kisses you.

"We shall."

  -•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-  

WELL

THERE YA HAVE IT

SO

I NEED ABOUT 20 MORE OF THESE

FUCK

ANYWAYS

hope you liked it and I'll see YOU NEXT ONESHOT

~ Quinn