two

I haven't read this chapter in two weeks so bare with mistakes plz thx

"Kim Yugyeom?" Yugyeom gulped out of some childlike sudden nervousness. Basically the whole rest of his life would be set out in a couple moments. For some, it might seem like getting some buddies and people to drink with and "shoot grappling hooks at things" (Yugyeom hated spy stereotypes, grappling hooks hadn't been used in a VERY long time) with, but this was his life. You don't just say, "I don't like my group." and get out of it. This is REALLY it.

"Yes, sir." He was proud of himself for his voice not shaking. "I am Kim Yugyeom."

The person at the end of the room, JYP, was just a black blob. The room was too dark to make out any facial features or even the tone of his skin. He had heard that after agents go through the 'incognito' stage they become quite close with the ceo.

The first 3 months that you are an agent are referred to as the incognito stage. For the first 3 months, new agents cannot show their face to their teammates or other agents. Yugyeom didn't exactly know the story behind it, but something had happened a while ago that made it that way. New recruits also had to use a codename during the incognito stage. The nicknames were usually childlike, like "Oreos" or "Icey" or something of the sort. For Yugyeom, he went by the oh-so-cheesy Browny. (He put the name on his 'future spy form' in 7th grade- there was no changing after words.)

"Ah, I suppose I should say Browny." JYP laughed casually and Yugyeom inwardly blushed- even if it was funny, he didn't have to be so honest about it. He waved his hand to the side, and a lady he hadn't even noticed rushed to his side and grabbed an envelope out of his hands. She bowed to JYP respectfully and brought the envelope to Yugyeom.

He grabbed the envelope and she bowed to him, though not at as much of an angle as JYP. He nodded his head thankfully and looked at the envelope hopefully. What group? Maybe... Day6? No, that group already has as many as they want. 2PM wasn't too active nowadays... There was that new group, Stray Kids, too. Well, all he had to do was open the envelope.

JYP cleared his throat and motioned to a door on the opposite side from where he came from. Yugyeom could barely make it out because soft light creeped from the bottom. "Your team is waiting for you in there. I would suggest making it quick, they're all tired from an unexpected job today." JYP stood and nodded his head to Yugyeom. "Here's to hoping I'll see your face in three months." He said, before walking back through the door he'd came in. He really was gone that fast.

Yugyeom gave the envelope another glance in contemplation. Should he open the envelope, or just walk in and see?

Then it came to Yugyeom that he probably wouldn't be able to read the letter even if he opened it, so he really had no choice. He stood and pushed his chair in. Deep breaths, one, two... 

He walked up to the door, and put his hand on the doorknob. He waited a minute to calm his nerves, but Yugyeom ended up thinking that he probably wouldn't be calm again until he was snuggled up against Bambam. He opened the door and held his breath.

Yugyeom expected many things, but a pillow in the face wasn't one of them. "YAH CHOI YOUNGJAE!" He heard a loud voice yell.

Yugyeom was half tempted to close the door and just walk away. He felt like maybe he wasn't supposed to walk in on this..? There were four people in the room, but it looked like none of them were sane. Because the room was such a mess, he really couldn't tell what was happening in the room. At all.

"Look what you've done, Youngjae. Whatever play through you were watching was so funny that you had to throw a pillow at the new kid." A man with slick, black hair and two moles by his eye commented. He glanced at another person in the room judgmentally. Then he looked at Yugyeom. "You're Browny? Let's just cut to the introductions because I'm tired. You can take a seat,"