fifteen

Idk what happened w this chap wattpad is high dksk

Yugyeom really hadn't thought things through.

It all made sense when he was half asleep but as he was sitting there on 'his' bed on Friday, thinking about what he'd done and what would happen, he wasn't so sure of himself.

That night he'd have to go get his things from home right? The apartment was in the company's name, though, and he knew he couldn't just move out all of a sudden.

He felt his eyes well up with tears.

He didn't want to move out.

He grabbed his phone and took a deep breath. He shouldn't question himself. This is why he blocked Bambam. They had to talk a little bit though. He didn't want to think of Bambam at the time because it hurt- that he'd ruined what they had (it really was for the best, even if Bambam didn't know), that he'd made Bambam sad.

But he had to talk with him a little. He couldn't leave it like this. Maybe a part of him didn't believe it was over. Maybe he almost believed they could be friends. Whatever it was, they couldn't end this without saying anything at all.

Yugyeom huffed to himself, a sort of 'you can do this' huff, and unblocked Bambam.

He was initially waiting for Bambam's messages to flood through, but after staring at the conversation for a minute he realised they wouldn't send unless Bambam 'tapped to retry'.

Bams:
DID YOU UNBLOXKS EEMEE YUGSOEIM

Moeyg:
um yeah... let's talk?

Bams:
YesD LETS TALK PLEASE

Moeyg:
i have to go on a trip later so i have to come get my stuff

Bams:
okay 🤗🤗
I can leave if you want !!! Just tell me when

Moeyg:
...
What? Why are you so okay with this?

Bams:
who said I was okay.
Maybe if I try my hardest I'll be okay!!!! Maybe !!!! (Not!!)
Do you want me to be sad and angry?? Because I think if you cared about my feelings like you always said you did you wouldn't have broken up with me :/

Meoyg:
I broke yp with you bc I do care about your feelings
you dont understand bam, i care about you and it messes me up so much to think of you sad but idk what else to do. what's done is done.
it's for the best. rlly.

Bams;
can u atleast tell me what happened ?

Moeyg:
ig... it's like rubbing salt in the wound tho.
i have a coworker. Yknow the one i kissed. well. i feel like recently ive been close w him and crap and it feels like more than friendship. more than just feels actually. n like i saw what that did to Jungkook n I dont want to do that to you:(

Bams:
🤡🤡🤡🤡
oh !!!!!!!!!!!
okay!!

Moeyg:
????? u okay??
i dont love him or anything. it has nothing to do with you,,, i really promise. i can't help liking him but i really do love you. i dont plan on being in a relationship with him or anything. I just dont want to feel like I'm cheating on yo u.

Bams:
dw I said it's ok bab!!!! i understand you do your thing 🤠

Moeyg:
bab
Okay... I'm gonna come get my stuff.....................

Bams:
alright then, see u soon boo 💕💕💕

Yugyeom clicked his phone off feeling way more confused than he expected.