seven

\( ㅇ ㅅ ㅇ )/ im not good at love im srry
n e ways hi I'm kat I like pancakes and having my stories voted on like a cool kid 😎

After the two had finished eating, Bambam took the food to the trash and brought in the ultimate 'im bored what do i do' answer: Uno.

Yugyeom cheered in excitement when Bambam through the pack onto the bed. "You won't believe how much sifting I had to do to find those. You really need to tell me where everything is here."

Yugyeom laughed. "Just work hard and you'll figure it out eventually~!"

Bambam sat across from Yugyeom, right next to his knees.

"Should we do a punishment for losing? Like in high school?" Yugyeom suggested as he sifted through his cards. (With two +4s, he was sitting pretty.)

Bambam raised an eyebrow, "What could I make you do? Haven't you got enough punishment from me already?"

The younger figured he was right and shrugged- bragging rights were fine too.

That is, until he ended up pulling up 16 cards when Bambam also, conviniently, had 2 +4s.

Needless to say, Bambam won. Yugyeom put the cards away and kicked him playfully. He ignored Bambam's laughs when he yelled in pain.

"You deserved it." Bambam climbed to Yugyeom's side and slipped under the comforter.

The younger rolled his eyes. "So," Bambam began. He titled his head slightly to look at Yugyeom in the eye, "What do I get for winning?"

Yugyeom rolled his eyes. "That is so overdone Mooks. Don't even." Despite his words, he wrapped an arm around Bambam.

"It is not. When I win I deserve a reward." Bambam kept eye contact with Yugyeom until he caved.

"Fine, what do you want?" His boyfriend rumbled.

"Hmm..." Bambam winked at him and Yugyeom gasped.

"Kunpimook Bhuwakul, I am injured!" Yugyeom put a hand on his chest and faked disgust.

Bambam scoffed. "Not what I meant." He leaned up a bit and caught the younger's lips. Yugyeom had known what was coming, so he just leaned in and put his free hand on Bambam's thigh to steady himself.

They stayed like that for a long time- just the two and the quiet sound of their lips locking. Occasionally, when the two pulled away for breath, they would whisper something inaudible. (Once Bambam had said "Is that allowed?". It nearly ruined the mood- never again.)

It wasn't filled with lust, but rather pent up love and affection from months of not having one another.

Eventually, Bambam broke the mood by asking what time it was. Yugyeom whined a bit when the older leaned away but nonetheless leaned over and pressed the home button to light his home screen. He was greeted with a picture of him and Bambam from graduation.

"7 'o clock." He said simply, and began to lean back to the other. Bambam apparently had plans, and pushed the other's forehead away.

"I have to go make dinner. We'll continue later okays?" Yugyeom pouted. "Why don't you let me in there with you? I haven't walked all day, but the more I walk on it the faster it will heal."

Bambam almost looked like he was contemplating it, but told Yugyeom to stay in bed. Yugyeom protested that his free rights were being infringed on but Bambam just patted him on the back and asked him if teriyaki chicken and fried rice sounded good. Yugyeom begrudgingly agreed.