sixteen

This is just a fluffy filler chapter because exciting things (jackson!!!!) Are happening soon and I want that next chapter. Also ive never flown on a plane? So idk about a lot of it.

"That's so crazy." Yugyeom was laying down with Bambam on their bed, in their bedroom. His head was cuddled into Bam's stomach and the older was running his hands through Yugyeom's hair.

"No, ACTUALLY listen to me. I mean it, Yuggie." Yugyeom rolled his eyes and continued to not pay attention to anything that Bambam had to say. He couldn't, when Bambam's hands ran so rhythmically through his hair. When he could feel his heartbeat. When he felt so warm after sleeping alone at Jungkook's house for days.

Bambam let out a sigh. He moved his hands out of Yugyeom's hair. Yugyeom groaned and pulled the nearest pillow that was strewn halfway across the bed and sat it on his head.

Bambam snickered at his displeasure and slapped his hand onto the pillow, eliciting a yeet screech from Yugyeom.

"So anyways Yug, you know us 97 liners have a 'talk crap about yugyeom chat' right?"

Yugyeom pulled the pillow off of his face. "Uh-- no-- I didn't know. How about you tell me more about that?"

"Maybe another day." Bambam cleanly avoided the topic. "Anyways, so Mingyu was telling me that you and Jungkook used to date."

Yugyeom started coughing, and hit his chest a few times to help himself. It didn't do anything so he just kept choking on nothing until he rolled off of the bed, with Bambam's hyena laughter following him. "Why are you so freaked out?

Yugyeom's face was lit with red. "W-wouldn't you be?" He stuttered. Mingyu was so gonna get it. "It's embarassing."

Bambam calmed down. Obviously pretending, he sighed and sat up. The Thai leaned on the wall and cast a glance at nothing dramatically. "I know, what ever will I do?" He called out sadly. "Everytime I see Jungkook, maybe I'll think about you being attracted to someone that isn't me. Before my heart breaks, tell me what you liked about him. Tell me I'm better." He coughed as if he was dying. "Tell me you l... love me..." he closed his eyes.

Silence.

He peeked an eye open but Yugyeom just sat on the floor and stared at him, awestruck. "Wow Bams, you know, despite the past minute of pain I endured, I guess I'll still love you. Be thankful."

Bambam relaxed from his dramatic death position and scowled. "That took a lot of effort, brat."

Yugyeom laughed youthfully and climbed back into the bed beside Bambam. He leaned up against the wall this time, and they sat in silence. It was nice to just enjoy the fact that the other existed for once.

"I'm so glad I didn't leave." Yugyeom finally admitted.

Bambam had closed his eyes comfortably but he opened them when Yugyeom spoke. Yugyeom's heart warmed when saw the fond look Bambam offered.

"How could you have left anyways? You can't turn me down, you whipped idiot."

"It's embarrassing to hear you say it out loud but you know what... you right bro, you right." Yugyeom leaned forward and gave Bambam a quick kiss.

Bambam smiled. "Whipped idiot."

Yugyeom scrunched up his nose happily and leaned forward to give him another kiss when his phone rang.

"If this isn't about work then I'm gonna throw fists." Yugyeom commented lowly. He grabbed his phone and slid the answer button without looking at who it was.

"What?!" He answered harshly. "Browny? Isn't this Rainy's phone?"

Huh? Yugyeom pulled the phone away and looked at it. "Oh crap, you're right." He glanced at Bambam and put it on speaker. Jaebeom, he mouthed. "'Kay, now go."

"I need to talk to Rainy."

"I'm listening." Bambam replied.

Jaebeom stalled before addressing what obviously was bothering him.

"You guys shouldn't be with each other. You're still in the incognito phase." Yugyeom snickered.

"It turns out that we knew each other the whole time, Jaebeom. It's a long story."

Jaebeom sighed. "Okay well, whatever you say. I don't have enough brain cells left to deal with you two's stupidity."

Bambam wiggled his eyebrows at Yugyeom (for no apparent reason, of course) who laughed and forgot that Jaebeom was talking.

"Hey, are you idiots listening? This is important." Bambam huffed and they straightened up. "What's up, Beomster?"

Jaebeom ignored him and continued, "The flight got moved up a few hours. Can you make it to the airport by 3?"

Yugyeom pulled down the top of the phone screen. It was 1.

"Probably." Bambam replied for him.

"Alright then. I'll see you two there and don't. Be. Late." Jaebeom hung up and the two glanced at each other, before both of them quickly hopped off the bed and started running around frantically gathering their things.

"I told you, packing first and make-up cuddles second but when do you listen to me? Huh?" Yugyeom scolded Bambam, who just gave him a loopy smile. "It was worth it."

The two finished packing their bags and taxied to the airport. They got there at 2:45, so they still had to rush through to get on the plane.

Bambam and Yugyeom rushed around in circles trying to find their members. Youngjae apparently had their tickets, so he would be waiting by admissions.

"Oh, there!" Bambam waved his hand in the air at Youngjae as they walked up to him.

Youngjae raised his head to greet them warmly but stopped half-fay through his hello. "He-HEY aren't you two still in incognito? You don't want to disobey orders."

"It ends next week anyways," Bambam dismissed him quickly. "Also we've been basically living with each other since high school so this is no big deal."

"Oh yeah, I knew about that actually!" Youngjae replied brightly. "We made a bet on how long it would take for you to to figure it out. My idea, of course."

Yugyeom's cheeks heated up when he thought of how silly they must have seemed to the members.

"Oh... well, who won?" He asked shyly. He should at least know this.

"Let me look," Youngjae pulled out his phone and scrolled through a note app.

"Ah, me. Of course!" Youngjae grinned wildly and Bambam cheered beside him. "Woo!"

Yugyeom gave Bambam a weird look, because, should he be congratulating him for that?

They climbed into the plane and explained themselves to the others, then sat down side by side.

"I hate planes," Yugyeom mumbled under his breath. Bambam cooed and patted Yugyeom's back gently.

"You'll be fine, babe. Just don't look out the window."

"I'm in the window seat!" Bambam just smiled and rested on his shoulder.

In front of him, Yugyeom heard Mark shout cheerfully, "To Hong Kong!". He took a deep breath.

To Hong Kong!