[ELEVEN - Woah, New Person]

'What if he dies?!'
'For the love - Rob, calm the fudge down and listen to me. Preston. Is. Fine. Okay? Freaking out won't do anything' Jerome spoke for what felt like the hundredth time that hour, his Canadian friend doing nothing to stop his own panic and just pacing around the room. 'The bacca's right, y'know. This timeline's different, I'm sure that Preston's okay.'

Ah yes, the disembodied voice had returned. After apparently "checking on" another group, the odd character (Who had said that she was called The Author, for whatever reason, and had an obsession with talking about plotlines) returned to the three and gave some half-useful advice every now and then. This was slowly growing frustrating, but as per usual, Rob decided to suppress his other emotions and attempt to focus on something he figured was more important 'Why d'you keep going on about "Timelines"?'
'Aha, no. It's not important information right now, okay? Just focus on the lava mob for now.' She scolded gently, before the air discolouration caused by her presence faded from existence. Jerome let out a quiet growl of annoyance at this, but followed the Author's advice and turned back to check on his Texan friend's pulse.

Unnatural, rapid, hard - No change. He then turned his attention to Rob, who kept glancing at everything in the room as if it were to attack him 'Rob, I'm not even kidding, you need to calm yourself down.'
'I'm the definition of calm,' The wolf hybrid scoffed, attempting to hide his feelings even further while his fluffy friend watched him with a sad yet hard expression 'Y'know what? I don't care. Go into the living room and sit down with Mitch.'
'But I-'
'Now.' Sensing the danger in his tone, Rob flinched before looking down and nodding slightly. He was just about to take a step out of the door before they heard a quiet cough, their gazes turning to see Preston pushing himself up weakly. 'What... What happened?' He spoke hoarsely, his eyes unusually bright for his condition.
'Well long story short, you passed out. A random ghost thingy came and told Rob and Mitch that they needed to find me, I dropped down from the trees and was all like "Oh hey guys!" So now we're home, and you've been unconscious for the past hour.'
'We-We're home; In the mountains? Oh my - How is everybody?!'
'...Crap'

~+~

'Choco! Choco, buddy, where're you at; I need social advice!' Lachlan called, using his hands as a megaphone whilst Vik just smiled and shook his head. They could be found in one of the clearings that the hybrids now called their home, fresh berry bushes growing from the treeline. Small treehouses were suspended from the branches, with more modern wooden huts scattered along the ground. He could hear people laughing and talking, the occasional cry of a baby, but Lachlan ensured that they stayed hidden incase anybody recognized him.
Well... Tried to.
'Oh hey Lachlan, you're back - Woah, new person.' A new voice called from the branch of an old tree, using her legs to support her as she hung upside-down. 'Ah! Uh - Hey, Minx, you alright?' The blond stuttered, pushing Vik behind him as the brunette shrugged carelessly 'I suppose, yeah, but who's the cutie?'

The comment made Vik flush red as he reappeared, looking at the ground as his taller friend sighed quietly 'Minx, no. You already have a girlfriend' He scolded the girl jokingly, who gave a cheeky grin as a red robin landed on her outstretched hand 'Yes yes, I remember that perfectly well. In all seriousness though, who's the kid?'
'He's older than me, actually, and he's... An old friend of mine. Anyway, we're looking for Choco. Have you seen him anywhere?'
'I saw him going towards the mountains earlier, he probably went to his house - He's been trying to regrow some plants in the area, poor kid' The robin somehow spoke, causing the Brit to squeak and jump behind Lachlan in alarm. The younger teenager just snorted, the joyful sparkle in his eyes beginning to return after so many years of staying dull 'Cheers Krism, anything else I should know?'
'Another blond guy was following him, that's all I know. Sorry I couldn't help you any more'
'No! No, this is perfect - Where did Vik just go?'