[FOURTEEN - A Vegetable. Great]

As far as he knew, Kenny was dead.

But if he was dead... How could he still think?

Maybe he truly was dead, and this was an eternal punishment for something. What that thing was, he had no idea, and figured that he wouldn't find out anytime soon. Kenny couldn't actually think, either - He was just aware. He could sense movement around him, but he couldn't hear. He couldn't see, couldn't feel; The situation felt familiar, but he had no idea where from.
...

He could sense somebody holding him. But he couldn't feel. Kenny was, with lack of any other words, a vegetable.
Great.

Whoever was carrying him let out a quiet huff, their body strength being too weak to carry him for long, but they had to get him away. What they had just seen... It had been incredible.
'Harvey, can you come out and help me with this?' The young boy called loudly as he approached the hut, his mentor poking his head out of the window. The curious expression soon turned to one of wonder, and shock as he recognized the figure. It was one of the humans, one that had shown him kindness, but his clothes were bloodied and torn 'Jason, what the heck happened to him?'
The boy shrugged, propping the unconscious blond against a nearby tree and waiting as the older brunet ran out of view. Jason was, contrary to popular belief, a human, but he was somehow able to survive the "poisonous" air of the Glitched Lands for the past three years. He'd been kicked out of his village for disobeying a strict set of rules, and had found his way into the hybrid's camp undetected before running into Harvey, who'd seen "great potential" in a weak twelve year old such as himself.

'Geez, Harvey, you took your time.' The preteen spoke jokingly as the sorcerer jogged out of the door, stopping a few feet away and nervously glancing at the slightly older teenager who was, indeed, still unconscious. 'Oh my... Did you see what happened to him?'
'He was fighting a hudvandrare, and it took his form while his partner's back was turned. He was already torn up by then, but the fall - He practically exploded. There's no way this kid should even be alive!' Jason exclaimed, wiping some blood onto his trousers as Harvey put two fingers against his forehead. 'Jason, you're a sorcerer in training, and you think this is impossible? But I do agree with you, he seems physically fine apart from all the blood'
'And the fact that he's unconscious' Harvey pointed out, taking a few wary steps forwards - Kenny was as far as he knew a human, but he'd had never been a hostile one. This may well have changed, but after the last... Ahem, "incident", Harvey had made it his job to heal anybody that needed it.
Though it seemed that Kenny had managed to do that all by himself.

~~~
'Harry, it's best to just ignore him. He's just stressed out.'
'I get that, but does he really have to blame me for something he knows I would never do?!' The youngest Council member groaned loudly, falling face-first onto his bed and burying his face into the pillow. He was stressed too, but seriously? Blaming him for losing their "son"? Too far.
He felt somebody sitting down next to him, running a hand through his hair in an attempt to calm him. If anybody could ever get Harry back to normal, it would be either Josh or Tobi - Josh because he was like a father-figure, though there were only two or three years between them, or Tobi with his oddly mature humour and attitude.

Those two were also, rather coincidentally, the only two Sidemen to see him cry other than Vik.
Who wasn't there, because of him.
Ugh, got to love complications.
'I want to go... Go and find him. He's too - I can't lose him. We can't lose him!' Harry wailed pitifully, still breathing in mouthfuls of pillow as Josh and Tobi exchanged knowing glances.
'He's probably fine, Boggo, if the boys were friends with the hybrids before then why would they try to hurt them now?' Tobi offered, and the blond looked up through bleary eyes. 'I don't know; Maybe the fact that we invaded their home, killed their families, and forced them to relocate again. I know what that's like, I couldn't wish that upon anybody'