[SEVENTEEN - Harvey's Brownies]

Father, Uncle, I have some news about Skybrine. The half-god announced as she walked into the hellish throne room. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a cage, with a figure curled up inside, but she dismissed it as one of her creator's latest entertainment modules.
The two youngest gods looked up from their plans, with Herobrine waving away one of his guards dismissively and leaning forwards while Entity sat on the steps leading up to the throne. Octavia, perfect timing as per usual. What have you found?
He's yet to go on the mission, Father, and I keep hearing things from his room. Crashing, screaming, and calling out for somebody... The host is breaking free quicker than we could have anticipated. Herobrine swore quietly at this news, bright eyes flashing with annoyance, before an idea began forming in his head. He smirked, a sadistic grin that made even Entity shiver, and stood from his throne to walk to his daughter. My sweet girl, I believe it is time to initiate the separation task.
Hero, are you insane?! That could end up killing both Skybrine and the host! Entity yelled out in shock, All of your hard work, completely obliterated because of some dodgy spell!
I've been perfecting the spell recently, Brother, and this is going to work just fine... Trust me.

~~~
'I'm still not sure about you going to see your Mom, especially not alone.' Rob announced for the sixth time that hour, causing Preston to sigh and shake his head. After the group had gotten over the shock that Preston was - Well, a hybrid again - and that Vik and Lachlan hadn't died, Kira had repeatedly demanded that she had some time with her Son.

This request had, so far, been denied every single time.

'She is still my Mom, Rob; I know why you're worried, but you don't have to be. She wouldn't try to hurt me again.' The Texan wasn't sure who he was trying not convince, either himself or the older hybrid, but crossed the room to sit next to him anyway 'It'll be fine, alright? I'm gonna be okay.'

"You say that, but..." The wolf hybrid leant to the side and hugged the smaller boy tightly, as if afraid to let him go. None of the others were in the room at this time (They'd sensed a private conversation looking, and in the words of Lachlan, they'd "Noped" out of there), so it was just them.
'You were so hurt the first time, I can't see you like that again.' He muttered softly, nuzzling into the crook of Preston's neck as the lava-creeper-human mutant rolled his eyes fondly 'It's not going to happen, okay? If she tries anything I'll be straight out of there anyway.'
Robert closed his eyes, thinking for a few moments before nodding slightly. They didn't move from their position, though; With Rob curled up against his side, and Preston absentmindedly rubbing behind his ears. It was peaceful, and peace was something they hadn't had in a long time.

'I-I... When we woke up, and you weren't there,' The young Latsky began, voice partially muffled by his friend's hoodie, 'We didn't know what, know what to do. I thought that a-an Orespawn got you, and I was so... So scared that I wouldn't see you again and I-' He cut himself off with a quiet sniffle, clinging to his friend who just held him tightly.
'Shh, shh, it's alright. You're okay, calm down, I've got you.' Preston cooed, keeping the elder as close to him as possible. 'It's all in the past now, just breathe.'
Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Harvey poking his head around the door. The brunet smirked slightly, before mouthing "Is everything alright?"
"Probably not, but I can handle it."
"What?"
"I got this." Confusion flitted across the sorcerer's face for a second, but he nodded anyway and backed into the hallway. Turning his attention back to the shaking (Technically were)wolf in his arms, the young American pulled him even closer and took a deep breath 'It's alright, it's alright...'

~+~
'Guys, what the heck are you doing with my cake?'

Caught in the act, Jason and Kenny slowly turned around to see Harvey standing with his arms crossed as he leant against the doorframe. Inching his hand - Along with the rich brownie - up to his mouth, the youngest of the three made direct eye contact with his mentor before taking a massive bite of the chocolatey goodness.
'Showwy Harvey,' The blond-brunet spoke, spitting out crumbs everywhere as Kenny just shook his head, 'Thish ish really good.'
'You're so, so gross. Ah, Kenny, good to see you're alright.' The sorcerer greeted, and the slightly-older teenager smiled softly 'It's good to know that I'm actually alive, according to Jason.'
'Yeah, you should be completely dead right now.'

Gently smacking his apprentice on the back of the head, Harvey reached over and grabbed a slice of brownie from the plate before chewing it thoughtfully 'Are you aware as to how you managed to do it?'
'None whatsoever... Unless some kind of potion was used. Both of my parents are - Were, they were human, so it can't have been some sort of hybrid ability, could it?' The blond asked, and Harvey shrugged in response. 'Perhaps. Either that, or Jason's been drinking again.'
'Dude, I'm literally a child. Also, not gonna lie, but alcohol tastes grim'
'You've had alcohol?!' The preteen let out a nervous laugh at this, sliding off of the bar stool and backing up the stairs. The older magician raised an eyebrow, authoritive instincts kicking in as he teleported himself behind Jason and grabbed the back of his shirt 'Would you kindly repeat that sentence, Jason?'

'Uh... No!' He sounded scared, but before he could ask why the brunet disappeared in a bright grey flash. The sorcerer blinked a few times, and the realisation that his apprentice had just shown a major sign of wielding magic  caused him to give a lopsided grin 'Harvey? You alright?'
'Absolutely wonderful.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poofless angst, and Jason's somehow got magic.

Wonderful.

How's everybody feeling today?

See you all in the next chapter, and have a great Morning - Afternoon - Evening - Dawn - Dusk - Midnight - Paranormal Timezone!