~Chapter Eighteen pt 1~

I'm SOOOO sorry for posting this late!

(Eric' P.O.V)

Grabbing my toothbrush from the cup holder, I ran tap water over It and put toothpaste on it. When I stuck it In my mouth, I looked under he sink and grabbed dental floss.

Suddenly, without a knock, the bathroom door flew open and Blondie walked in, the big giddy smile still plastered on her face.

She's been smiling since I told her I hugged Noah....I-I mean...that kid...

Anyways, the only reason why I told her in the first place was because I was his break down made me upset as well. To see him like that was unbearable but when he said "losing a mother must be hard." I  felt like I was going to cry. Losing a parent, or both, was terrible...It's something I didn't want anyone to experience, especially Noah...crap I mean...oh screw it, I'm tired of calling him nick names.

So anyways, she's all giddy because she still thinks there's something between Noah and I. I mean...I really liked him, there's no point denying it, but just because I liked him, that didn't mean he liked me as well. I'm not even sure if he was into guys. I had a feeling that he was but... I wasn't too sure. 

No, I don't believe in that "gaydar" crap. It was pointless. You can never be sure about someone's sexual orientation just by looking at them. Really feminine looking guys could be "metro-sexual", the most masculine guy could be gay. Serious tomboys weren't always lesbians.

Blondie began brushing her teeth and she spoke to me. She always had a habit of doing that...but then again, I speak with my mouth is full with food so...

"Are you picking Noah up today?" she asked even though she perfectly knew I was going to pick up him up, take him to school and drive him home until his parents were mentally stable. She just likes to ask questions more than once to provoke me.

"Yes, Sage." I told her coldly, hoping she'll drop the imagination of Noah and I being together and stop teasing me about it.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as I got to Noah's house, I parked on the side of the house and turned off the car.

I took out my phone to text him, telling him to wake up because chances are was that he was still sleeping.He was definitely the lazy type.But when he had to do something, he'll do It, no matter what.  That's...what I...you know...like about him...

Besides, after all of the stress he's been through, he had to mentally and physically exhausted.

I waited five minutes for his reply. He must be asleep still. Or maybe my text did wake him up but he just didn't reply.

Just to be sure, I called him. After two rings, I hung up, my heart picking up pace.

Come to think of it, this was the very first time calling him. We usually just texted each other. I'm so nervous...

Whoa wait, nervous? Over calling someone? How old am I, 12?

I was just making a phone call to make sure that kid....Noah....was awake. So why was my heart pounding?

I was turning eighteen this year so I'm nearly an adult. Why am I going all school girl over a little crush....

Crush? On Noah? Crap....

Of course, I had to crush on someone younger than me during my last year of highschool.

I was planning to have a relationship after I was done university. Work came first and relationships would get in the way of that.