~Chapter Eighteen pt 2~

(Dustin's P.O.V) At lunch Break

As my friends and I were in the cafeteria I was fiddling with my blackberry.

I haven't seen Noah all week and I was debating If I should text him or not. Maybe he was still shocked about the kiss....but then again, that's no reason to skip a whole week of school. I hope he was ok.

I sent him a text asking him if he was ok. He immediately sent a reply back saying he was fine. I let out a sigh of relief and asked where he was. Not even a minute passed before he replied saying he was at his spot.

It was 12:15 so lunch will be over in five minutes.

"I gotta bounce." I told my friends and I left the cafeteria, going to the spot Noah usually sat at.

When I got there, Noah was sitting with his legs spread out in front of him, his bag in his lap.

I fought back a big giddy smile and sat beside him.

"Hey." I playfully nudged him.

He didn't respond so I took a closer look at his face. His face was all red but I could tell he was smiling. That kiss still had him flustered huh? I guess he likes me that much.

"Hm?" he turned to face towards me, his smile disappearing. Huh? He wasn't blushing or smiling about me? Then who the hell was he thinking about? There wasn't some other guy was there?

Noah smiled again but it wasn't as big as before. 

"Hey Dustin! Sorry, I didn't notice you were here. Anyways how are you?"

"Ok..." I said, still wondering who he was blushing over if it wasn't over me. "Oh! I haven't seen you all week. Have you been sick?" I asked him.

He was about to answer until a sad expression came across his face. Did...did something happen over the break?

I was about ask what was wrong until a smile formed on his lips, his cheeks slightly pink.

What the hell was going on?

"Noah?" I called him but he was still spacing out, smiling like an idiot. 

I looked at my watch. Crap, I had about a minute left until lunch was over.

"Noah!" I yelled and he nearly jumped out of his skin. 

"Huh?! Oh u-um... I was sick all week. Sorry I worried you."

I was about to say something until the bell rang. 

What the-? I swore I had a minute left! Anyways, Noah was lying to me...it was so obvious!

Noah gave me a sheepish grin. 

"I-I'll see you later."

I quickly looked around to see anyone was around and when I saw that not a single person was in the hall, I turned to Noah and leaned forward to kiss him but he began to walk away, that cheeky grin still on his face.

What....the....fuck....is....going....on....?

Soon, the halls were crowded and that pulled me out of my thoughts.

'Oh well, I'll ask Noah later.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So Dustin you're first." My civics teacher mrs.McNeil told me. 

I HATE being at the front. At least I finished my project so I won't look like an idiot and say " I didn't finish my project."

I took out my project (the project was to draw a symbol and tell the class what it meant and how it effects democracy) and stood in front of the class.

I presented my project with full confidence. Standing in front of the class was easy, I didn't understand why it was terrifying to some students.

When I was done, mrs.McNeil smiled at me.

"Great job Dustin. Does anyone have any questions?"

I sliently prayed that no one had questions. My project was a bird and it represented freedom, It wasn't that hard to understand.

Unfortunately, some idiot raised their hand.

"Yes, Connor?" Mrs.McNeil said polietly.

Conner put his hand down

"Are you gay?" he asked with a straight face and the class began to snicker.

Without thinking, I instantly yelled the four words that came to mind, completely cutting off Mrs.McNeil's voice

"Suck my cock, bitch!"

The snickering died down and everyone looked at me with a shocked expression.

Crap...that made everything worse didn't it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry but I HAD to add that in. It'll be explained later why Connor asked that question