Chapter Thirty-Seven

Chapter Thirty-seven

______________________________

That moment when after months and months of trying to write and figure out how to finish the story, you finally manage to do it...on Christmas day...Anyways, enjoy!

______________________________

I needed to stop running. I needed to stop running. I needed to stop running. I needed to...but I don't know how. Was I even strong enough? No I can't wait. I have to do it now. I have to...I have to...

I walked downstairs, my heart racing furiously, my legs feeling like jelly. I went to the living room and took a deep breath, and then forced myself to say the main points. However, they were incomprehensible.

My dad looked away from the leaf's game and looked at me. "What did you say?" 

My mom, however, just continued to read her book.

I took another deep breath and said it again "I packed my stuff. I'm moving in with grandpa. I can't change the fact that I'm gay and If you can't at least respect it, then we shouldn't be living together at the moment. I don't need your approval on who or what I can't like. It's my life, not yours. I'm not doing anything wrong so there should be no problems"

Crap, I intended to sound respectful, but it came out rude.

My dad turned off the television and my mom put away her book and shouted.

"I'm sorry, when was this decided?!" 

"Yesterday..." i began to whisper but i forced myself to raise my voice. "I called him and asked him if i could stay with him. He said yes."

"You don't decide shit like that!" My dad exploded just as my mom was about to say something "In case you haven't noticed this already, we're the parents here and you're living under our roof! You can't just leave without our permission! You're not going with your grandfather!"

"But that doesn't matter does it?!" I suddenly found myself screaming "You guys always fucking ignore me and go out by yourselves! What difference does it make if I leave?!"

"NOAH!"

My dad stood up and roughly grab my arm "Watch your damn mouth!"

I yanked my arm out of his grasp "What, it's true! I'm not suddenly asking you to give your religious and go to gay pride with me! I want you two to at least try to understand me and stop ignoring me! Spend some time with me! Ask me how long I felt this way, let me explain how much I'm hurting and how I feel about Eric-!"

"Hang on! Eric?!" My mom yelled "As in your tutor?! Are you being serious right now! He's way too old for you! Who the hell gave you permission to have sexual relations with him?!That's statutory rape!"

"What?! We haven't done anything! There's nothing between us! I just have a crush on him!" I yelled, knowing that if they find out that we're in love and we kissed, things would definitely not go well for him.

"Do you really expect us to believe that?! You know how that lifestyle is! Always sleeping around, catching AIDS, and trying to seduce younger kids!"

My mouth dropped a little. How did they go from "we have nothing against homosexuals but they should keep it behind closed doors" to "they are either promiscuous or pedophiles."

I immediately walked upstairs. My parents followed me. "Don't you walk away from us! Noah Chambers!"

"You just implied that Er- that I was going to either turn promiscuous and eventually die from AIDS or a pedophile that'll eventually go to jail!" I yelled. I almost said "Eric" but I can't let them know that he was gay because they'll think he molested me or something. Ugh!!! I'm just so fucking angry! How dare they?!