WHAT'S UR REASON?

Tsuna sat up from his bed,grabbed his school uniform to the bathroom.

He took off his shirt and revealed his pale skin.A long scar traced down his back from his right shoulder until his waist.

Casirus famiglia was hard to deal,but Tsuna can settled them as smooth as always.No police involved.Afraid to be the next victim of Red Dragon.

Slowly make his way to the shower,he let the rainy water do their job.Ease the hurt of the wound and scar,and make him felt peace for now.

"Kaa-san,where are you going?"9 years old of chibi Tsuna asked his mother.

Nana look at his son apologetically,

"I'm sorry Tsu-kun,but I have some work to do"She caress her son's fluffy hair.

Tsuna pouted."But,I'm going to stay at home alone?"

Nana nodded.

"Where's tou-san,nii-san?Isn't tou-san give us money every month?So,why you have to go work?"innocent as always,he asked the question.

Nana chocked the air and she smiled,

"I don't think tou-san will send us money anymore"

Tsuna swore he saw the tears building up in her eyes.Since that day,he never asked about his father and brother again.

8 years.You go...and now...you back

Tsuna punched the bathroom wall with all his strength.His left hand covered by his own blood.Ignoring it and walked to his room.The blood dripping from the wound.

Tsuna put on the uniform,ignoring the hurt feeling he get from the wound.

He not a kid anymore to cried over some wound.Pfft,hell he not that dame kid anymore.

He make his way to the kitchen and saw Nana was ready the breakfast.

And at the dining table sat Lemitsu and Leyasu(Giotto) waiting for him.

"Ah,Tsuna!Come join us"Leyasu offered him the seat beside him.

"I'm going to school"he said.Ruining the atmosphere.Nana dropped her eyes.

"What about breakfast?"She asked.

"I don't need it"Tsuna walked to the front door without looking at his father and brother.Lemitsu smiled dropped.He frowned.

He knew that Tsuna mad at him,but he should not said that to Nana.Leyasu sighed.

When will this end?

________%%%%_________%%%%_____%%%

Tsuna kicked the ball into the goal elegantly.His friends and fan girls screamed at him.

Football is not that hard for him.He had to maintained his grade and popularity,so people won't said something bad about his mother.

He gulped the water slowly and slowly,let the girls fainted just by seeing his adam's apple.

He a matured 17 years,handsome(cute) and good in study but still doesn't have girlfriend?!!

Well,in your dream you silly girl!

Tsuna sat on the grass watching the whole game.Afar from everyone else.

When he felt a presence at his back,he chuckled.

"Don't ever think to sneaked behind me,Ayuki.You know it won't work"without turning his back,he said to the girl.

"Mou"the girl pouted,hugged him from behind.The she sat beside him.