TWO WORDS...F#CK OFF

Warning:A lot of swearing.As everyone know...I hate swearing but for this chapter...I have to.Sorry if you don't like this.

Leyasu sighed in defeat.

Tsuna gaped at the sight in front of them in horror.

He makes a fake cough to catch Leyasu's attention who look done with his life.

"*fake cough*I thought they at the other side of the building...am I wrong or they thirst for blood?"

What happened in front of them was something unbelievable.All of Leyasu's guardians were there...fighting,swearing,laughing,
yelling and so on.

With special weapons in their hands,swiftly and smoothly they slashed the enemy.

Blood staining the floor and wall while almost a hundred of numbness body limping on the floor in a pool of blood.

"Well,I guesssssss....they have done 80% of our job.Come on,Tsuna.Let's go find kaa-san"

Leyasu pulled Tsuna to the upstairs while passing by a few enemy who tried to attack them once they saw the duo.However,it just a piece of cake for them to overcome the obstacle.

Tsuna watched the other excitedly kick the enemy's ass.

On their way to another level of the building,Tsuna playfully kicked a dead body down the stairs.

Looking at the helpless body rolling down the stairs while smirking.

Leyasu shivered at his action.

'Sadist'He thought to himself.

They walked away,ignoring the chaos behind them.But they still could hear the last part of Leyasu's guardians yelling and the enemy's cried for help.

"DIE YOU ASS*****"

"Hahahahahahahha Die!!!"

"TO THE EXTREEEMMMMEE/LIMITTTTTTT"

"WAAAAAAA!!!Don't touch me!!!DIEEEEEE"

"MUAHAHHAHAAHHAH"

"OH MY BANANA!!"

"What have I done wrong in my past life??!!!!!!"

"I.Hate.Everyone.Just.Die."

"Why??!!!"COCKROACH!!!"

"Why me??!!!"

Tsuna and Leyasu walked side by side carefully.They depend on their hyper intuition for any warning.

The level was a long corridor with hundreds of rooms.It's was such a mess with a few dead bodies on the floor.His guardians do their job...perfectly??

"Hope none of them died"Leyasu muttered to himself,praying for his enemy to survive from his guardian's wrath.

Tsuna's hyper intuition started to give a big warning to him when he saw a string under the bug carpet.

Tsuna grabbed Leyasu's arm and tried to pull the man from step on a trap but it was too late for them.

"Shit"Tsuna cursed softly when a bomb explodes from above them.Tsuna still gripping onto Leyasu's arm,not wanting to let it go.

Leyasu was taken aback by the sudden attacked and quickly grabbed Tsuna's hand.

Leyasu hugged Tsuna and fly using his flame to the other side of the building.

However,the ceiling collapsed above them caused Leyasu to slip Tsuna off of him.

As a big brother,Leyasu used his instinct to throw Tsuna to upstairs,the only area that not affected by the explosion and sacrifice himself.

Tsuna was confused....and shocked by Leyasu's action.He rolled on the floor with wounds and scars on his body.