I OWN HIM!!!

By the way,Nana told Lemitsu and Leyasu about her past boss and what happened to Tsuna.Nana didn't know about Ayuki,she only knows about Red Dragon.So,Lemitsu and Leyasu still don't know about Black Angel and Erebus.

Hope u didn't get confused😄Please go on with the story

____%%%____%%%____%%%____%%%

A baby cry can be heard from afar.The whining cry turned to a sniffing and slowly dispersed through the air.

An old man with white hair caresses the baby boy's head with a little amount of sky flame,produced from his ring to sooth the baby.

Tsuna silently went to sleep with incoherent words.The old man rocks the boy while humming a song,appreciating the baby's cute face.

So pure.He touched the baby soft chubby cheek and awe at how the cheek bounce from his touched.

The door to the room was suddenly opened by none other than the baby's father.

The old man smiled at Lemitsu,the father who proudly entered the room.

"So,how was it Nono?"Lemitsu asked the old man while strolling toward them.

Nono put the baby on the bed before facing his friend.With a hint of disappointment,he sighed.

"I'm sorry,Lemitsu...but your son doesn't have any flame"Nono look at Lemitsu with a sad expression.

Lemitsu's smile dropped drastically as he shook his head a little.

"N-no way.Leyasu has sky flame...Tsuna must have any kind of flame such as...s-storm or rain or...a-anything...Impossible,Nono!"Lemitsu said in anger,not trusting the old man's words.

Nono patted Lemitsu's shoulder while secretly let out a sky flame to calm the man down.He knew Lemitsu very well.Once he lost control,he didn't think twice when making a decision.

After making sure the man was calm enough,Nono pulled Lemitsu toward Tsuna who already awake from his nap.

"Look,Lemitsu.Even though he doesn't possess any flame but he so pure.Just by hearing his cute laugh,I can assume that this boy gonna be a great man one day"Nono faced Lemitsu with a smile.

Lemitsu ran his hand through his hair,"But Nono...I can't have a child without flame.It can't be true...I am Vongola Young Lion...CEDEF Founder...I can't have this boy.He wouldn't survive in mafia world"Lemitsu said in desperate.

"Then you will protect him"Nono suggest the man.However,it's not supposed to be a suggestion when Lemitsu should protect Tsuna as a father.

Lemitsu looks at Nono nervously.

Two sons,the older possess sky flame...and the younger one just a...normal kid...

A war between pride and responsibility.

When dignity come first,human went blind

"Haaaaaahhh"Tsuna gasped for air.

He abruptly sat on the bed,gasping for air.Tsuna wiped the sweat from his face and frantically look at his surrounding.He tried to calm himself by massage his chest,slowly.

After a while,Tsuna realized he was sitting on his own bed in his bedroom.

He sighed in relieved.

After being confirmed by the doctor that he was still alive...miracle...Tsuna was discharged from the hospital and be brought to home by Lemitsu immediately to avoid unwanted attention.

Well,because he already dead for two hours and...suddenly awake.

"That dream...it's a dream,right?"