PROMISE OF THE BIG BRO

Tsuna's Pov

"Look!A shooting star!Come on,make a wish,Ayuki!"

The little boy enthusiastically said to the girl beside him.

Under the big tree in the warm and calm night,the little girl smiled at the boy sweetly showing off her dimples.

"I wish for you to have a happy life with your family,Tsu-chan"

When I woke up from my sleep,the sun shining brightly without a single cloud forming in the sky.

But now,I was soaked in rain...mixed with my sweats and tears...running without a destination.

Until I stumble in front of the big tree up the hill,there's nothing I can do other than collapsed on my kneels in frustrated.

Remembering the old memories that buried in my heart...I started to cry hysterically.

"My Tuna,let's play with your tou-san!"

"Tsuna,look!!A dog!!"

"Tsu-kun,I make you cookies"

Sometimes,I wonder whether the happy memory of my family also an imagination or reality.

I closed my eyes tightly as I felt a hand tapped my shoulder gently.

Why did you follow me?

Nii-san?

End of Tsuna's Pov

The boy still remained sitting in front of the big tree,ignoring the presence behind him.

The sound of the rain pouring to the earth accompanied them between the awkwardness.

"This tree,it's must have given you a memory that cherishes you,ne Tsuna?"

Leyasu looks at the tree,squinting his golden eyes a bit because of the rain.

He put his left hand in the pocket while the other hand massage Tsuna's shoulder in comfort.

Slowly,he took the empty spot beside Tsuna.

Leyasu sat in a ready stance in case if Tsuna suddenly makes a sudden run.Oh my god,he's tired to run after him anymore.

"Do you know what,Tsuna...we always play hide and seek here,hahaha....it's so fun..."

Leyasu didn't bat an eye with Tsuna because he knew very well that the young one hears him.

"Sometimes...I thought of that...as a fantasy.........a dream"

Leyasu widen his eyes when he heard Tsuna's words.

He look at the boy when he realized that the rain had stopped pouring.

Tsuna's eyes were hidden behind those wet brown bang,silently crying his heart out.

"Sometimes...I wonder whether if all these just another nightmare...a-and that I'm still in the bed w-waiting for something or s-someone to wake me up b-but there's nobody wake me up"

Tsuna couldn't endure it anymore.

He just can't.

The one who always be by his side...suddenly went missing...

And he admitted that he secretly wished for his father and brother to come home...but at the same time he wished they will never come...

"Dame Tsuna"