JUST ACCEPT IT,LEMITSU

What's more hurt?

Your husband went missing for a long time with your son without any news?

Or when your son hate his own father and argue with him....because of you?

Lemitsu was shocked.Really shocked until he dropped on the hard cold floor when Tsuna punched him.

Leyasu gasp and tried to hold Tsuna but Nana stop him first.

Nothing can stop him anymore...not even she...his own mother

Nana shook his head and tighten her grip on Leyasu's arm.

Leyasu watched the duo with Nana from the side.

Tsuna whisper something to Lemitsu.
And they barely heard what Tsuna said to him.His look filled with hatred,anger and sadness.

His voice sound desperate.

Its shown how hurt he was.

"Don't you ever dare to say that to kaasan,you fucking bastard!"Tsuna grit his teeth.

Leyasu widen his eyes.

Nana bit her lip.

"Tsuna-uff-"Lemitsu was about to slapped Tsuna when his son punched him again on the  stomach.

Tsuna glared at the man before him and grabbed his collar.

"Why...?Why did you come back..?We already have our life back...just why..?Who do you think you are?My father..?"Tsuna blocked Lemitsu between a wall.

Lemitsu rubbed his stomach and glared at the boy.

"For your information,you're already dead for me"Tsuna whispered to him.

"You never alive for me.And you will never be!!Don't call yourself my father when you don't even know what you have done...to me...to kaasan!"

Lemitsu gulp.He look at Tsuna or more like glared.However,he tried to recalled what had he done to them.Well,he leave them for years..that's all....Right?

Was there something happened?Something that he doesn't know?

"Tsuna,stop it.Stop it,please"Leyasu tried to dragged Tsuna away from Lemitsu.

He knew well the glared Lemitsu gave to Tsuna.Its not a good news.

But,Tsuna smacked his hand away and turned to Lemitsu and spat on him...

Leyasu was stunned by his rude action.

Where is my little brother?

"I am not Sawada Tsunayoshi anymore...not the Tuna you know before..."Tsuna walked toward Lemitsu before Leyasu get to stopped him.

Nana tried to hold her tears.She doesn't know what to do.

"You....you will never be my father and I...*sigh*...Just accept it,Lemitsu...just accept it that I am not your son anymore"

Lemitsu stunned.He stood up from his place and look at Tsuna while rubbed away the spat on his face.He look intimidating.

Lemitsu sigh.He shook his head a little and said...

"No,Tsuna.No matter what,I am still your father and you can't deny that"

Tsuna clenceh his teeth and ball his fist.

"Go to hell,Lemitsu"He spat his name without a care in the world.

And with the last word,Tsuna stormed out from the house without giving a single look for Nana.