START A NEW DAY

Sitting on the chair while facing the laptop,he sigh tiredly.

In the middle of the night,he tried to slept but he just can't do so.Tsuna sat on his bed tiredly,he just finished searching about enemy group.

He need some sleep.He know he need it.He stared at the celing while asking,what's his fault?What did he do wrong?

"Tsu-kun,I think thats enough"Nana look at him with tears in her eyes.

After his quarrel with Lemitsu and Leyasu,he went straight to his room,not answering his brother question.

Nana followed him and now,she want Tsuna to forgive them?Tsuna snickered.

"You want me to forgive them,and then?Treat them like nothing happen?Eating,watching television like a normal family?You want me to...talk to them...normally..?As if they never did wrong to us?"Tsuna hide his eyes with his bang.Not letting his mother heard his voice of desperation,he smile to his mother.With eyes closed.

"For you,I will do anything,kaa-san"He said with his sweet voice.

Many tears flowing down Nana's cheeks,she went to his beloved son and hug him.

"I-I just want our family be like before again"she said.

Buried her face on Tsuna's chest,Tsuna patted the woman's back smoothly.

While looking at his doorway,with the door opened a little,he look at his brother's eyes who stared back at him.

The dead eyes.

Letting the tiredness took over his body,he laid on the bed and drove to dreamland.

_______%%%%______%%%%_____%%%

10 in the morning,the blond man wait patiently in the cafe for his friends.With the cold coffee in front of him,he tap the table with a perfect rythm.

"Sorry,we late"G said and sat in front of Giotto followed by the other.Except for Alaude who sat at the table beside them.

"I heard they here"Giotto smiled knowingly.

G sighed,"I don't know why are they here.I mean...I don't know why they following us"

"Maa maa,maybe they miss us.That's why..."Asari interrupted with his smiled.

"Miss my ass!!They not kid anymore"G barked.

"Hoi G,language please.You not kid anymore to the limit"the priest,Knuckle said while shook his head a little,disappointing by his friend's behaviour.

"The heck...!"

G was about to shout at him again when Lampo yawn loudly.

"Yare,yare...can we get to bussiness now?I want to sleep..."

G glared at the green hair,promised for a tortured.Lampo flinched and unconciously hide behind Daemon.

"Nufufu,why?Are you scare little lamb?"Daemon said while eyeing him with his demon eyes.How dare this little creature touch him?

"Enough guys,"Giotto sigh.
"Daemon,don't ever think to put a snake in Lampo's pants again.....and G,come on...Hayato is yours brother.Of course he want to follow you wherever you go.So do the others"Giotto end his talk with a gentle smile to the waiter who came to take their orders.The girl squealed.

G rolled his eyes,"You such a flirt"

Giotto blushed,"Wha-?!It's not like that G!Why?Are you jealous?!"

"The heck?!!Why should I?!"

Asari sweatdropped at the sight of his boss and the right hand man bickering.

"They at it again"he said while Knuckle agreed to him.

Suddenly,a thick document make its way to Giotto and G's face before landed onto the table.Everyone facepalm...except for the culprit.

"If you going to wasting my time,then I will take my leave.Everything you want inside this document"Alaude said and took his leave.

"Tch,at least pay for your tea,handcuff's freak"G rubbed his face.

Giotto look at the document and examine it.A new famiglia had been taken down by a gangster group?And a few weeks ago,Casirus famiglia was attacked by a few mens that were send by...Red Dragon..?Clichè name they have here.

But,to think that a big famiglia lost to the small group...just how strong they are?

CASIRUS FAMIGLIA
We saw the person who attacked us near Namimori town,their leader was a young man.But we didn't saw his face.And the young man didn't let out a word while attacking them.They destroyed our weapon stationary.

Place:Namimori town
Time:XX.XX
Date:XX.XX.XXX

Thats the day they arrived here.Giotto need to know who is Red Dragon and what their intention.Attacked but no killed?

"They are treatening the power of mafia.They are not a mafia famiglia,just a small group.However,they already destroyed about 5 famiglia by using a computer"Knuckle explained to Giotto.

"They have a powerful hacker.Other than that,no one ever see Red Dragon and the assassin or the hacker.The informant said the assassin and the hacker is a same person"G said added.

"Everyone here call the assassin as Erebus.A young man who fought with 30 upperclassmen,alone without any weapon.A professional fighter"Asari said.

"That's all?"Giotto asked.They nodded.

"Its alright,we will continue later.Thanks.For now,lets eat"

"Yeay~~cake"Lampo said.

G rolled his eyes.His boss just want to end this meeting as fast as possible to eat cake.Huh,its not like he don't know his friend's intention.

"Oi Giotto,I was wondering....why did we discuss here?What if anyone hear us?"Daemon asked while shoved the cake into his mouth.

"Because I want to eat cake"He answer innocently.

"That's why I hate this dumb guy.Now you know why I always shout at him"G said irritatingly.

While they eating happily,a girl in blue hoodie from the table in front of them stood up and walked to the counter.

On the way to the counter,she passing by Giotto's table.As if in slow motion,Giotto shuddered suddenly.Quickly,he turn his head and look at the girl.But,his hyper intution didn't warned him or anything.Maybe his imagination.He can't see her face because of the hoodie.

He turn his attention to the cake again,forgetting about the black aura he felt.

While the girl makes her way to the door,no one noticed the smirked she gave to the Vongola.

______%%%%_____%%%%_____%%%%_

"What's wrong,Tsu-chan?"Ayuki asked the fluffy hair boy who sat on the swing emotionless.

"What should I do,Yu-chan?Should I forgive them?"

Ayuki smiled and hugged him.

"It's alright.You just have to do what you think is right.Ne,Erebus"she said and whisper the last part.

Tsuna smiled.He felt relieved when he heard that.

"Ya know what,hehe.."the girl whisper to him that makes him curious.

"I..."

"Meet..."

"...Vongola.."

Tsuna widen his eyes.As if the lightning struck his heart.

_______%%%%%______%%%%______%%

Yow!How do you think about this chapter?Hehe....sorry for the late update.Tomorrow is my last day exam,so I will work hard for this story because I have too many free time...

Sorry for the grammar and mispelling.Hope u enjoy this story.
Love you😘