OH COME ON...JUST WAKE UP

Lemitsu was furious as hell.He never abandoned his family.Never and Ever.

He went into an empty room for a private phone call and quickly dialled the number.

Patiently,he waited for the person to answer his call.He clicked his tongue when the person picked up his phone.

"Chaos,"a dreamy and matured voice said from the other end.Just by hearing the voice,people can say the owner must be a handsome guy.

The first thing Lemitsu heard from the guy was chaos?

Ahhhh nostalgic feeling.

Lemitsu sighed in irritated because he had to put his dignity as Vongola Young Lion aside and asked for his help.

"I need your help"He said in desperate.

Lemitsu could hear the chuckled that the man gave him.Oh wow,so annoying.

"The Young Lion of Vongola need my help?Wow,it's such a pleasure for me,Lemitsu"

Lemitsu rolled his eyes,"It's not that I want to!"

"But it such an honoured to get a phone call from you...well not exactly.Now,baka-mitsu...what do you need from me?"

Lemitsu knew the only one he could ask for help was Renato Sinclair or known as Reborn,the greatest hitman in the world.

And Lemitsu knew what happen right now.

____%%%%____%%%___%%%___%%%

He still remembers the first day Ayuki hand out the task.He admitted that he was scared back there.

But every time he saw their face...hear their screamed...he felt something burning inside of him.As if something was locked in a cage deep inside of him and tried to get out.

The first day was easy,an underdog group.Tried to against Red Dragon.

From what I remember...I kicked their ass real hard.Tsuna chuckle

It looks like the shadow that Ayuki lends to him was really strong.But not as strong as her.

He once saw Ayuki's shadow when she went on a rampage in that unfortunate day.An unknown man tried to hurt our Tou-chan.The man was about to killed tou-chan by sabotaged his car.

But Ayuki senses his intention few hours before tou-chan ride the car.
Ayuki killed the man with lust in her eyes as she laughed her head off.

But before that,she ate the man's soul and make it her shadow.She made the shadow as her servant that only followed her order.

A shadow that was trapped in her prison...and the only way to get out from the prison is...settle your debt with her first.

Tsuna's POV

Kaa-san must be sad of me.Gomenne,kaa-san.But,thank you...because you understand me.You accepted me even how bad am I.Tsuna monologue with himself.

'Are...?I'm still breathing?Aren't I'm supposed to die?'

What the...I felt something poking me.Seriously,why can't they let me die peacefully?

Tsuna opened his eyes,groaning.His head spinning.

"Ummm,I see stars...beautiful shining stars"

I said out loud.Well,it's true by the way.I really saw the yellow stars.

But then,someone replied me.

"Yeah right...stars"the voice sound annoyed with me.

I stopped rubbing my head and widen my eyes.