BROKEN OF THE SEAL

Two years ago,Tsuna was sitting in front of his laptop.Silently humming the music from the black headphone,located at his ears.

His fingers swiftly move on the keyboard while looking at the screen.He sucking the lollipop in his mouth while scrolling down the page.

Mafia....Vongola...

Tsuna hacks Vongola account,searching for all the passwords he needed to open the top secret of Vongola.Ayuki's task must be complete as soon as possible.

Finally,Tsuna grinned.He got what he wanted.

After several hours locked in the room,eating,sleeping and even bath with his limited edition laptop,dozens of times fought with Vongola IT Squad who tried to fail his attempt ...he screamed(in whisper) when he successfully got the password.

VICTORY👿👿

And....RebornTheMighty....?

Excuse me...what?That's the password?

Oh well,ignore that.Lol.Tsuna types the beautiful password in the blank space after blocked those people who tried to stop him.

He felt nervous all of sudden.As if something inside of him yelling,warning him that he will regret this.

"Whatever"Tsuna pushed the enter button and his eyes widen drastically.

Name      :Sawada Lemitsu
Age          :40
Position :CEDEF Foundation
Title        :Vongola's Young Lion
Children:One(Son)

Name      :Sawada Leyasu
Age          :21
Position :Vongola Decimo

Tsuna biting his tongue until it bleeds.Slowly clenched his hands while his eyes were hidden behind his long bangs.

Children:One(Son)....?

He felt sick.With all of those lies.Promise to come home every month,to celebrate his birthday,and now...he told everyone that he only has a son?

He didn't smile,not at all.Inside of him,the urge to fly to Italy and punch the blonde man was burning.

Tsuna picks the laptop from his laps,he raised the laptop to the air and slammed it on the floor.

The limited edition laptop that Tou-chan bought for him for his 14 birthday was shattered on the ground.The screen was separated from its body and displayed nothing but a black colour.

Tsuna could hear the footsteps running from downstairs to in front of his room.

"Tsu-kun,what is that?"Nana asked the boy worriedly

"Nothing"Tsuna replied and went to sleep,ignoring the present of his mother who still standing beyond the door.

Slowly drift to the dreamland.In anger.

Tsuna opened his eyes in shocked while gasping for air.

He was still tied up by the grasses inside the big tree.

'Why am I suddenly remembered about that day?'

He thought to himself.Tsuna tried to break free from the grasses but damn...the grasses were stronger than him.

His vision was slowly fading due to lack of air.

But,when he tried to open his eyes....

....he hears a voice

"-wrong,Nono"

Lemitsu's voice?
A baby cry?

"-son.......-no flame-"