SAYONARA

The three of them sat beside Lemitsu who still laying in the bed,the white bandage wrapped around his stomach to covered the wound in his stomach.

Some of them waiting for an explanation while the other waiting for him to ask for forgiveness.

"I'm sorry,Nana"he held Nana's hand gently.

The woman cries while hugging her husband,doesn't know whether she should be happy or not.

"I'm sorry,Tsuna"He looks into Tsuna's eyes,hoping that Tsuna will forgive him.

Tsuna looks at his feet as if his feet are the rarest thing in the world while clenching his hands.

He hates it

He hates the way everyone in the room looks at him.

Plastered on their face how badly they want Tsuna to forgive the man and forget everything he had done to him.

Before he gets to say anything,Lemitsu said something that Tsuna wanted to hear.

"You ask me to choose between my family and my famiglia"Lemitsu sighed.

He looks to the clear blue sky,fascinated by the beauty of the sky.

"I choose my family"

Tears escape Tsuna's eyes when he hears those words.

Nothing can describe the feeling inside him.

_________%%%%______%%%%_____%%

Ayuki sat beside Tsuna while hugged a big fluffy brown teddy bear on his bed.

"Where did you get the bear,Yu-chan?"Tsuna didn't even spare a glance to Ayuki when he asked the question.

He busy with his research about Casirus where-about...

Alaude said Casirus Nono went missing in their custody.

Missing without a trace,escape from Vongola??Impossible...

"I get it from the store in town.It's so cute"the girl giggle while playing with the bear.

Ayuki went beside Tsuna and pulled him a little making the boy almost fell off his chair.

Ayuki reached for a camera in her pocket and took a snap of them with the brown teddy bear between them without warned the boy.

"What's that for?"Tsuna raised his eyebrow at Ayuki's behaviour.

Ayuki took a piece of paper out of the camera and show Tsuna the picture.

"Well,isn't it cute?"

Tsuna sighed.He knows something was wrong.

He snatched the picture from Ayuki's hand and put both hands on his waist.

"What's wrong,Ayuki?Tell me"

Ayuki didn't look at Tsuna as she playing with the bear.

"Tsu-chan,you already get what you want...your family...your father choose between his family and famiglia but now,I want you to choose"

Tsuna frowned.

"Choose what?"he was curious as hell.

Ayuki never acts like this before.She looks uncertain.The girl faced Tsuna with her serious face.

"Choose between me and your family"

Tsuna loo at Ayuki in wondered and shocked.

"Why?"